NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With Black Friday only hours away, many retailers have launched Black Friday Sales Online. Last year, shoppers spent $816 million online on Cyber Black Friday and this year eCoupons.com predicts sales will grow 20% to almost $1 billion. Cyber Black Friday is the online version of Black Friday where shoppers can browse Black Friday specials from home rather than camp out on long lines after Thanksgiving dinner to get early morning doorbusters. This year, more than a thousand online retailers will have Cyber Black Friday sales ahead of Cyber Monday.
Matthew Cheng, creator of eCoupons.com and CyberBlackFriday.com said, "Retailers offer their best sales of the holiday season on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. In fact, the Apple Store will have its once a year sale only on Black Friday starting midnight Pacific Time. This year, more retailers are starting Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving online to coincide with controversial early store openings."
Cyber Black Friday 2012 Sales
- Amazon: Black Friday Lightning Deals. Limited Inventory Deals every hour.
- Apple Store: Black Friday Sale starting Friday 12:01am Pacific Time.
- Dell Home: Doorbusters with limited inventory every 3 hours.
- Gap: Save up to 60% off with an extra 30% off starting Thanksgiving Day.
- Home Depot: Black Friday Sale starting Thanksgiving Day. Major Appliances on Sale.
- Lowes: Black Friday Sale starting Thanksgiving Day.
- Lenovo: 20% off ThinkPad Coupon and IdeaPad Laptops Sale with eCoupon: BLACKFRIDAY
- Sony: 50% off select Sony Products starting Friday 12:01am Pacific Time
- Target: Black Friday Sale starting Thanksgiving Day.
- Toys R Us: Black Friday Sale starting Thanksgiving Day 8pm Eastern Time.
Canadian Retailers have also launched Cyber Black Friday sales to compete with cross border shopping. eCoupons.ca offers coupons for Black Friday and Cyber Monday in Canada.
About: eCoupons.com offers free electronic coupons to thousands of online and brick and mortar stores. It has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Crain's New York Business, Reader's Digest and Real Simple magazine. Everyday, hundreds of coupons are added to eCoupons.com by its team of money saving experts.