SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) announced the expansion of its Global Advisory Board – a consortium of more than 70 global business and technology leaders who share a common vision of empowering the world to go 100% digital to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device securely. As a part of the DocuSign Advisory Board, these industry luminaries and thought leaders share business insights and feedback from their diverse backgrounds and experiences to help shape DocuSign's mission, strategy, products and services.
"DocuSign has become the verb for keeping life and business moving forward so you can get approvals, decisions and signatures fast," said Don Thompson, Former President & CEO, McDonald's Corporation.
"DocuSign has achieved escape velocity by creating a market category with a winning combination of top notch leadership, world class technology and blue chip customers," said Tom Siebel, Chairman & CEO, C3 Energy and Former Chairman & CEO, Siebel Systems.
"Digital Transformation is currently top of mind for every CEO," said Tom Friel, Former Chairman & CEO of Heidrick & Struggles and Former Chairman of Silicon Valley Community Foundation, "As the Global Standard of Digital Transaction Management, DocuSign is the first step with an undeniable customer value proposition."
"The DocuSign Global Trust Network is about providing a trusted service," said Andy Geisse, Former CEO of AT&T Business Solutions, "DocuSign allows anyone or any company to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device with ease, speed and trust."
"The advisory board has proven instrumental as we have crafted our strategic chess moves," said Keith Krach, Chairman and CEO at DocuSign. "We feel very fortunate to have such a great cross-section of expertise and experience that share our vision of establishing a built-to-last company."
DocuSign Advisory Board Members include (new Board members highlighted in bold):
- Alex Bard – CEO, Campaign Monitor
- Dave Barram – Board Member, National Center on Education and the Economy
- John Batelle – Founder, Chair & CEO, NewCo
- Robert Berdelle – EVP & CFO, United Way Worldwide
- Noah Broadwater – CTO, Special Olympics
- Guy Chiarello – President, First Data Corporation
- Bruce Chizen – Former CEO of Adobe, Board Member of Oracle, Synopsys, Informatica
- Lew Coleman – Former President of DreamWorks Animation, Board Member of Northrup Grumman
- Jim Crown – President of Henry Crown & Company, Board Member of J.P. Morgan Chase
- Tom Dolan – Former President, Xerox
- Tim Draper – Founder, Draper Associates & DFJ
- Deborah Dugan – CEO, (RED)
- Jeff Epstein – Board Member of Kaiser Permanente, The Priceline Group, Shutterstock
- Vicki Escarra – Global CEO, Opportunity International
- Curtis Feeny – Board Member of CBRE, Managing Director, Voyager Capital
- Keith Ferrazzi – Founder & CEO, Ferrazzi Greenlight
- Brian Frank – VP of Sales Operations, LinkedIn
- Tom Friel – Former Chairman & CEO, Heidrick & Struggles
- Chris Gagnon – President, Tiebeam Partners
- Gary Gauba – President, CenturyLink Business
- Andy Geisse – Former CEO of AT&T Business Solutions
- Ken Goldman – CFO, Yahoo!
- Christoph Gorder – Chief Global Water Officer, charity: water
- Gerhard Gschwandter – Founder & CEO, Selling Power Magazine
- Arjun Gupta – Chief Believer & Founder, Telesoft VC, Owner of Sacramento Kings
- Jeff Hayzlett – Author and Chairman, The C-Suite Network
- Richard Hester – Senior Partner, Indiana Business Advisors
- Basheer Janjua – Founding Chair & President, CTO Forum
- George Judd – CEO, PrimeSource Building Products
- Roger Kay – President, Endpoint Technologies Associates
- Emmet Keeffe III – Chairman & Co-Founder, iRise
- Craig Kielburger – Co-Founder, Free The Children
- Ron Kiskis – Former President of Chevron
- Gary Kovacs – CEO & Managing Director, AVG Technologies
- Paul LeBlanc – President, Southern New Hampshire University
- Jared Leto – Musician, Actor, Director, Entrepreneur and Artist
- Divesh Makan – Partner, Iconiq Capital
- Paul Melchiorre – Chief Revenue Officer, Anaplan
- Tom Mendoza – Vice Chairman, NetApp
- Jack Miles – Former Secretary of State of Florida and CPO at AIG
- Jim Miller – VP of Worldwide Operations, Google
- Geoffrey Moore – Author, Speaker & Advisor
- Dan Petrozzo – Former Managing Director of Goldman Sachs, Co-Founder of Verilume
- Sanjay Poonen – Corporate Officer, VMWare
- Andy Price – Managing Partner, SPMB
- Shawn Price – SVP, Oracle
- Adrianna Quintero – Senior Attorney & Director, NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council)
- MR Rangaswami – Managing Director, Sandhill Group and Founder, Corporate Eco Forum and Indiaspora
- Toby Redshaw – Former Global CIO at American Express
- Robert Rosen – Director, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Matthew Schlitz – CEO, Conga
- Steve Schmidt – President, Office Depot International
- Ram Shriram – Board Member of Google, Managing Partner of Sherpalo Ventures
- Tom Siebel – Founder, Chairman & CEO, C3
- Rick Smith – Chairman & CEO, Equifax
- Jim Hagemann Snabe – Board Member, SAP, Allianz, Danske Bank, WEF, Bang & Olufsen
- Jim Steele – President & Chief Customer Officer, InsideSales.com
- Ron Suber – President, Prosper Marketplace
- Don Thompson – Former CEO, McDonalds
- Bob Toohey – President of Digital Media, Verizon
- Eiji Uda – Former President of Salesforce Japan, Chairman and CEO, Unified Service Corporation
- Rick Wagoner – Retired Chairman & CEO, General Motors
- Chuck Watson –
- Jerry Yang – Co-Founder, Yahoo! and Director, Lenovo, Workday, Alibaba
Organizations interested in making the digital transformation to make every approval, decision, workflow and signature fully digital should visit www.docusign.com.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering more than 100,000 companies and more than 50 million users in 188 countries to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
For more information, visit http://www.docusign.com, call +1-877-720-2040, or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks (www.docusign.com/IP). All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE DocuSign, Inc.