AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- E2open's latest release allows companies to move past traditional forecasting based on historical consumption and toward the future of a truly demand-driven supply chain. This release seamlessly integrates the best-in-class Demand Sensing capabilities acquired from Terra Technology with Retail Channel information acquired from Orchestro. E2open is the only supply chain operating network which combines these capabilities to deliver genuine predictive capabilities based on "live" consumption rather than historical trends. The following is a summary of the highlights of the release.
- Integrated Multi-Enterprise Demand Sensing: This release will allow brand owners and manufacturers to leverage the best in class Demand Sensing solutions from E2open. These solutions leverage E2open's connectivity and collaboration expertise with Orchestro's multi-retailer/multi-channel Demand Signal Repository (DSR) for cleansed, harmonized retailer data across hundreds of retailers and Terra Technology's unique and proven Demand Sensing capabilities.
- Enhanced SAP-Certified Adapters: E2open's SAP-certified adaptor has been enhanced to monitor incremental transactional changes within the ERP and seamlessly communicate them to the E2open-powered Supply Chain Operating Network. The adaptor has also been enhanced to extract and communicate information required to support Demand Sensing solutions allowing customers to significantly reduce integration complexity and time to value for their solutions.
- Global eInvoicing Solution: Enterprises can leverage eInvoicing enhancements for Europe and Latin America that provide country-specific validations based on buyer and supplier countries. This comes with the peace of mind provided by secure archival of signed invoices for both buyers and suppliers--and auditors can access and validate the integrity of archived invoices several years after the invoice was created and signed.
- Long Tail Partner Collaboration: E2open continues to innovate and drive towards a 100%-connected supply chain for its all customers. This release incorporates several additional security features to further enhance the Long-Tail Partner Collaboration solution (email-based collaboration via embedded links and attachments). E2open customers now have the ability to track and detect early fraud with clear sight into collaboration/login activity by country, allowing them to drill down to details all the way down to IP addresses.
- Information Processing Telemetry: E2open's business network is a key part of our customer's mission critical supply chain operations. This releases adds capability to share telemetry related to systems connections, transaction processing, and information exchange. Customers now have the ability to monitor supply chain operation network activities via a single viewing pane.
With these innovations E2open continues to execute to its vision of a multi-enterprise Supply Chain Operating Network allowing companies to connect, collaborate, plan, and execute in real time across sales, distribution, manufacturing, and sourcing and procurement - one version of the truth across the end-to-end supply chain.
"While the bullwhip has been well recognized for ages, its effect continues to be a reality for enterprises even today," said Pawan Joshi, Senior Vice President for Products and Strategy at E2open. "The supply chain operating network is the only sustainable way to actually address this. Every quarter, E2open continues to enhance products and seamlessly integrate acquisitions - it is the combination of world-class algorithms powered by relevant/real-time information and a true multi-enterprise collaboration framework that allows our customers to orchestrate their entire supply chain network."
Founded in 2000, E2open provides the largest and most comprehensive Supply Chain Operating Network, including a broad suite of collaborative supply chain solutions. Leading global enterprises rely on E2open to provide greater end-to-end visibility, more accurate data and insights, and real-time business process orchestration across complex, multi-tier trading partner networks. For more information, visit e2open.com.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/e2open-unveils-unique-retail-data-and-demand-sensing-integration-to-enable-the-first-truly-demand-driven-supply-chain-300342351.html