BELLEVUE, Wash., Feb. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) posted its fourth quarter and full year 2015 earnings release and an investor presentation in the Investor Relations section of its corporate website at http://ir.expediainc.com. The earnings release and investor presentation are also available on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at http://www.sec.gov. As announced previously, the company will host a conference call today to discuss the earnings release at 1:30 PM Pacific Time / 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
In addition to the earnings release, a live webcast of the conference call will be available to the public at http://ir.expediainc.com. A replay of the call is expected to be available for at least three months.
About Expedia, Inc.
Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) is one of the world's leading travel companies, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes leading online travel brands, such as:
- Expedia.com®, a leading full service online travel company with localized sites in 33 countries
- Hotels.com®, the lodging specialist that offers Hotels.com® Rewards and Secret Prices through its mobile booking apps and localized websites in more than 65 countries
- Hotwire®, a leading discount travel site that offers Hot Rate® Hotels, Hot Rate® Cars and Hot Rate® Airfares, as well as vacation packages
- HomeAway®, a global online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, which also includes the VRBO, VacationRentals.com and BedandBreakfast.com brands, among others
- Travelocity®, a pioneer in online travel and a leading online travel brand in the US and Canada
- Orbitz Worldwide, a global travel portfolio including Orbitz, ebookers and CheapTickets brands, and business-to-business offerings including Orbitz Partner Network and Orbitz for Business
- Egencia®, a leading corporate travel management company
- Venere.com™, an online hotel reservation specialist in Europe
- trivago®, a leading online hotel search with sites in 55 countries worldwide
- Wotif Group, a leading portfolio of travel brands including Wotif.com®, Wotif.co.nz, lastminute.com.au®, lastminute.co.nz and travel.com.au®
- Expedia Local Expert®, a provider of online and in-market concierge services, activities, experiences and ground transportation in hundreds of destinations worldwide
- Classic Vacations®, a top luxury travel specialist
- Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, a provider of exceptional value and expert advice for travelers booking cruises and vacations through its network of over 200 retail travel agency franchises across North America
- CarRentals.com™, a premier online car rental booking company with localized sites in 13 countries
- Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN), a global B2B business that powers the hotel business of leading airlines, top consumer brands, online travel agencies and thousands of other partners through its API and template solutions
- Expedia® Media Solutions, the advertising sales division of Expedia, Inc. that builds media partnerships and enables brand advertisers to target a highly-qualified audience of travel consumers
Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. © 2016 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST: 2029030-50
SOURCE Expedia, Inc.