NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- EY has announced its global Analytics-as-a-Service (AaaS) platform, EY Synapse, to accelerate the delivery of analytics-driven insights that businesses can use to compete and operate more effectively.
The EY Synapse platform expands EY's analytics managed services capabilities with a flexible technology architecture and framework for clients worldwide. It enables organizations to operationalize analytics-driven insights more quickly and more cost effectively across multiple locations or geographies.
EY Synapse combines market-leading and proprietary technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, EY-developed intellectual property analytics assets and deep industry sector knowledge. In addition, EY can help clients with the behavioral alignment required to derive and sustain value by addressing the "human factors" related to organizational changes – such as company culture, organizational processes, and the skills, training, and internal communications and incentives required to drive and sustain value from data analytics.
Chris Mazzei, EY Chief Analytics Officer, says:
"The potential of big data and analytics has been in the spotlight for some time, but many organizations are still struggling to derive significant and proper value from their initiatives and capabilities. Not only is EY Synapse designed to help companies deploy analytics solutions faster and at scale, but we also deliver capabilities around the behavioral aspects that are so necessary for success since it is ultimately people who will translate and act on the insights from analytics to change business outcomes."
The scalable EY Synapse platform delivers standardized as well as customized AaaS solutions which businesses can access through the internet on laptops or any mobile device. The solutions available on the EY Synapse platform are compatible with leading industry-standard analytic and visualization technologies. The data is securely hosted in the cloud and meets businesses' strict security and regulatory requirements, as well as EY's proactive and proven security, safe harbor and data privacy policies.
AaaS solutions delivered on the EY Synapse platform include:
- Pharmaceutical analytics: EY Pharma Business CASE® (Commercial Analytics Suite) is an end-to-end suite of global commercial analytics that drive tangible client returns through actionable business insights across sales, marketing and market access. CASE® provides EY's bio-pharma clients with the ability to answer questions such as how to shift to an outcomes model to address pricing pressures, while delivering value to the patient and payers across multiple channels and markets while simultaneously driving commercial profitability. CASE® is delivered on the EY Synapse platform and incorporates big data and integration, analytics and business transformation. Read more here.
- Health care analytics: EY Envision provides health organizations with advanced analytics that assist clients with information-driven transformation in the areas of cost, quality and patient access and experience. Read more here.
- Retail customer analytics: EY Hex provides analytics against any target entity of interest, through the creation of an Entity Analytic Record (EAR). An example includes retail customer analytics that aggregates data from multiple sources to a single connected customer record, leverages a big data platform specifically designed for customer analytics and processes trillions of calculations per hour needed to score offers based on customer interactions linked to loyalty programs and products for online or physical stores. Read more here.
- Cost management analytics: EY 3D Spend Analytics delivers a complete picture of an enterprise's actual spend, spend process integrity and overall spending trends, which enables wiser, smarter, fact-based decisions. Read more here.
- Forensic data analytics and sciences: EY's Forensic Data Analytics and Sciences (FDA&S) solution combines the extensive use of big data and statistical and qualitative analysis, in conjunction with explanatory and predictive models, to monitor and identify issues and areas warranting further review. EY's FDA&S offerings comprise proactive and reactive methodologies that leverage the information contained in large-scale, structured and unstructured client data sets. This allows EY to more efficiently detect and investigate instances of error, waste, misuse, abuse, corruption, noncompliance and fraud, or to assist in a regulatory or litigation response. These managed services can be provided on premise or via securely hosted infrastructure. Read more here.