BROADVIEW HEIGHTS, Ohio, June 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Family Heritage Life Insurance Company of America (FHL) won the Silver Stevie® Award in the Corporate Social Responsibility of the Year Program and a Bronze Stevie® Award in the Customer Service Department of the Year category in the annual American Business Awards.
The American Business Awards are the nation's premier business awards program. More than 3,600 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories.
"This is a fantastic accomplishment to be recognized for an award that emphasizes the service we provide to our customers and the commitment to social responsibility we share as a Company," said Ken Matson, President of Family Heritage Life's Sales Division.
FHL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK), headquartered in McKinney, Texas. Family Heritage Life is a leading supplemental health and life insurance provider for middle-income American families. Visit www.FamilyHeritageLife.com to learn more about the Company and career opportunities.
COMPANY FACT SHEET
- Founded in 1989
- 332,894 policies in force (as of 12/16)
- $253,109,000 of annualized premium in force (as of 12/16)
- Family Heritage Life has earned the A (Excellent) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company, an independent industry insurance analyst since 1899 (as of 6/16)
PARENT COMPANY FACTS
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #590 Fortune 1000 company -- 2016
- Ranked #30 on Dallas Morning News 2016 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- 2,974 employees (as of 1/17)
Torchmark Corporation Family of Companies include:
- American Income Life Insurance Company
- Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company
- Liberty National Life Insurance Company
- United American Insurance Company
- Family Heritage Life Insurance Company of America
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/family-heritage-life-wins-2-stevie-awards-300475405.html
SOURCE Family Heritage Life Insurance Company of America