LOS ANGELES, May 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 19th, the official Fashion Digital hosts its annual invite-only LA retail executive summit. This year, in addition to thought-leadership content on ecommerce and digital marketing strategies, Fashion Digital will announce its 'Best of LA' winners during the conference.
"We created 'Best of LA' to showcase emerging and iconic LA-based brands that are using digital channels to reach a global audience and influence fashion trends with their West Coast style and culture," Sandy Hussain, CEO of Fashion Digital.
"Best of LA" is a people's choice competition hosted on FashionDigital.com, featuring user generated Instagram content from each brand which will be powered by Ready Pulse, a leading UGC technology solution provider for retailers based in Seattle and San Francisco.
- Womenswear: Lovers + Friends, Reformation, Wildfox, For Love & Lemons, Trina Turk, Stone Cold Fox, Current/Elliott
- Menswear: Obey, John Elliot + Co, Stampd, DSTLD, Buck Mason, Apolis, SKINGRAFT
- Accessories: gorjana, House of Harlow 1960, Oliver Peoples, Clare V., Bones + Feathers Collective, Dita Eyewear
- Footwear: Vans, TOMS, Matisse Footwear, Jenni Kayne, UGG Australia, Jerome C. Rousseau, Tieks by Gavrieli
- Lifestyle: Patagonia, Nixon, Kelly Wearstler, Z Gallerie, FRENDS, Beyond Yoga, Poketo
- Beauty: Anastasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced, Commodity Goods, Hourglass Cosmetics, GLAMGLOW, OLE HENRIKSEN, Coola Suncare, NCLA
- E-tailer: Revolve Clothing, Nasty Gal, Forward by Elyse Walker, Planet Blue, Violet Grey, Ron Herman, Maxfield LA
"Fashion Digital and ReadyPulse are at the epicenter of what's driving the consumer journey today - authentic, quality, social proof that gives buyers the confidence to hit that buy button," Dennis O'Malley, CEO of ReadyPulse.
For more information on the Fashion Digital LA 2015 Executive Summit:
About Fashion Digital
Founded in 2012 by Sandy Hussain, Fashion Digital's mission is to build high-end thought leadership around e-commerce and technology solutions for the fashion retail industry. Fashion Digital is held in NYC, LA and London annually. Over 100 tech companies have supported Fashion Digital™ including eBay, Paypal, Magento, Demandware, Sociomantic, dotmailer, Shopstyle, Agilone, Listrak, Bronto, Rackspace, Gorilla Group, and Qubit.
SOURCE Fashion Digital