NEW YORK, May 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- FingerCheck, formerly a New York-based time and attendance software provider, is now a full-fledged payroll provider. It has developed an integrated payroll and time tracking program to meet the needs of small to mid-sized businesses with a variety of human resource needs, through one platform.
FingerCheck has unveiled their new, all-in-one time tracking and payroll software, FingerCheck360, an integrated technology intended to streamline the human resource needs of small to mid-sized companies.
Based in New York City, FingerCheck is a leading provider of web-based time tracking software. Businesses from a variety of industries have turned to FingerCheck360's comprehensive suite of payroll and time tracking services, including restaurants, schools, construction companies, and more. FingerCheck360 also serves clients with multi-site personnel needs.
The new system brings five of its services together into one easy-to-use platform.
- Applicant Tracking. FingerCheck360 provides professional hiring resources that allow clients to post job advertisements to their own career website, receive and manage job applications, screen and review candidates, and even conduct background checks.
- Employee Onboarding. Should a company choose to hire an applicant, their information will already be stored within the FingerCheck360 and can be easily transferred to later onboarding, payroll, and other documents. FingerCheck360 creates all necessary onboarding forms which the new employee can electronically complete, sign, and submit.
- Time Management. A plethora of time management options are offered through FingerCheck360's software, including facial recognition and fingerprint scanning, along with mobile app and text clock-in features.
- Payroll. The same system that captured employee's time on duty all week will generate payroll without the need for manual inputs. The software allows you to process payroll and pay your employees directly through FingerCheck360, ensuring that you'll never need to outsource payroll services again.
- Workers' Compensation. In collaboration with brokerage firm AP Intego, FingerCheck360 offers the ability to pay workers' compensation premiums with each payroll, ultimately saving time and money.
FingerCheck CEO Joel Kohn explains, "For small and mid-sized businesses, there isn't a lot of room for redundancies. Time saved is money earned. With FingerCheck360, our clients are able to eliminate hours of inputting the same information into different systems again and again."
The online time clock application includes a number of features that enable customers to review employee attendance, receive notifications when employees punch in, and even view employee's locations if they clock in online from an off-site location. The location capture provided through the GPS technology is especially useful for organizations whose employees are out of the building and traveling during work hours. Employees have the option of clocking in with their smartphone, via text, call, online, or even on Twitter.
FingerCheck360 runs on the most secure servers, which keeps clients' information secure in the cloud and avoids inconvenient server downtime. Cloud features also allow customers to manage their accounts from anywhere in the world, with access to all aspects of the software through a secure, multi-level password-protected login.
To learn more about the FingerCheck360's integrated time clock and payroll technology and to determine whether this solution is right for your business, visit the company's website today. FingerCheck can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Visit the company's blog for a wealth of management-related information and resources.
Director of Marketing, FingerCheck
1-800-610-9501 Ext 516
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fingercheck-announces-new-integrated-time-tracking-and-payroll-software-300260543.html