LONG BEACH, Calif., May 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, 28 million small businesses are currently up and running in the United States1. While each business operates differently, it is safe to say there is one common goal that unites them all: maximize efficiency to achieve business goals.
Epson is committed to helping businesses thrive by offering solutions that allow business operations to run more effectively without sacrificing creativity. Epson offers a broad portfolio of business printers, expanding into the Supertank category with the EcoTank® line – printers that utilize supersized ink reservoirs instead of ink cartridges, and include up to two years of ink in the box2. How can a small business determine if the Epson EcoTank printer family is the most effective solution to help achieve its business goals?
Here are five reasons a cartridge-free printer can be the right choice for your business:
- High-volume Printing: If you print a lot of documents – upwards of hundreds of pages per month – low user intervention is a top priority. Cartridge-free solutions, like the WorkForce® ET-4550 EcoTank All-in-One, print up to 11,000 black and 8,500 color pages3 before the ink needs to be replaced, making it ideal for business with a high-volume printing requirements.
- Convenience: When you're running out of office supplies, it's not always feasible to wait for the next office order. What's even less practical is running out to the local office supply store to pick up ink when you're on a tight deadline. Epson's EcoTank printers are cartridge-free and can print up to two years2 worth of ink before they need to be refilled, eliminating the out-of-ink frustration of having to buy ink at the most inconvenient time.
- Unrestricted color printing: Typically, printing in color is seen as a large expense. Yet some small businesses require vibrant, high-quality colorful documents to wow customers and set themselves apart from the competition. Whether you print flyers, brochures or photos with a lot of color, Epson's EcoTank cartridge-free printers with oversized ink tanks not only eliminate the fear of running out of ink, but also the barrier of excessive expense. With up to two years2 worth of ink in the box and ultra-low cost refills, small businesses no longer need to curb their color printing.
- Low TCO: It's always important to invest in solutions that will deliver the best ROI to maximize productivity without breaking the bank. Epson's cartridge-free printers are not only durable, but come with enough ink to print thousands of pages, reducing the frequency of buying replacement ink. When it does come time to purchase new ink, small businesses can save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4.
- Stress-free: Small businesses require office technology solutions that keep their operations streamlined and efficient. Cartridge-free printers like the EcoTank series offer an unbeatable combination of convenience and value, allowing you to focus on achieving business goals without worrying about back-end operations.
About EcoTank Printers
Epson's award-winning EcoTank Supertank printer series features ink replacement technology with super-high-capacity, refillable ink tanks and ultra low-cost replacement inks. These all-in-one printers come with enough ink in the box to print for up to two years2, so users can print thousands of lack and color pages before replacing ink. To learn more, visit www.epson.com/ecotank.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables, and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises nearly 72,000 employees in 93 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
Specifications are subject to change without notice. EPSON, EcoTank and WorkForce are registered trademarks,and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2015 Epson America, Inc.
2 Based on average monthly print volumes of about 150 pages (ET-2500, ET-2550, ET-4500), 300 pages (ET-4550), and 800 pages (WF-R4640).
3 Yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson's methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit www.epson.com/cartridgeinfo
4 Savings comparison based on the purchase cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the manufacturers' online prices and yields for the highest capacity cartridges for the best-selling consumer inkjet printers priced $499 or less per NPD, June 2015. Actual savings will vary based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/five-reasons-to-choose-a-cartridge-free-printer-for-your-small-business-300261461.html
SOURCE Epson America, Inc.