MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Based on recent analysis of the North American patient engagement market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Influence Health with its 2016 Award for Enabling Technology Leadership.
Each year, Frost & Sullivan presents this award to a company that has developed a pioneering technology that not only enhances current products but also enables the development of newer products and applications. With an in-depth investigation of the current landscape, Frost & Sullivan's annual choice shows market validation. The award this year recognizes the high market acceptance potential of Influence Health's technology stack, which spans healthcare consumer facing marketing and patient engagement solutions.
Specifically, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Influence Health for:
- Successfully addressing providers' evolving patient engagement and activation needs with EmpowerTM, an electronic health record (EHR)-agnostic enterprise patient portal offering a superior user experience. The multimodal, mobile-enabled patient portal is easily accessible by patients and their caregivers, who can collaborate virtually across the disease continuum to deliver value-based care.
- Unifying siloed care departments; highlighting patients' risk profiles; automating care delivery workflows including tasks, reminders, and alerts; and reporting clinical and operational utilizations at a practice- and patient-level through NavigateTM, an advanced care management platform.
- Consolidating patient information and treatment options in a mobile-friendly and EHR-agnostic format with ConnectTM, a best-in-class clinical decision support system.
- Combining demographic, clinical, financial, and behavioral data with predictive analytics in PredictTM, a healthcare CRM, to provide a unified view of patient information that can be employed for targeted, personalized marketing and outreach.
- Enabling targeted marketing and direct patient communication through search, social, and email channels; providing personalized content aimed at acquiring new patients and members, improving patient loyalty, and managing behavioral wellness through the Persuade product portfolio, which demonstrates an excellent track record in omni-channel campaign execution and unified lead management.
- Offering the healthcare industry's only true software as a service (SaaS) digital experience management solution designed to centrally manage valuable health content, Convert On Demand, which allows data to be published quickly to responsive websites, mobile apps, personalized landing pages, and other digital engagement touchpoints.
"EmpowerTM's technological sophistication is evident from its ability to connect with patients' telehealth and personal wearable devices, which help physicians diagnose comorbidities early and leverage remote patient monitoring," said Frost & Sullivan Transformational Health Analyst Koustav Chatterjee. "The portal further consolidates patients' medical records from disparate systems and generates a unified view for key stakeholders. Patients are also authorized to recommend changes in their medical records to enhance outcomes."
"Influence Health's digital patient engagement and campaign management programs streamline health systems' brand identity and patient inflows," noted Koustav. "Overall, the company helps diverse health systems to achieve clinical, operational, and financial success through intuitive and next-generation health IT solutions; thereby, bridging the communication gap between patients and health systems."
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Influence Health
Influence Health provides the healthcare industry's only comprehensive health experience platform. The Influence Health platform enables provider organizations to positively influence consumer decision-making and health behaviors well beyond the physical care setting through personalized and interactive multi-channel engagement. Since 1996, the Birmingham, AL-based company has helped more than 1,100 provider organizations positively influence consumer relationships in a way that is transformative to financial and quality outcomes. For more information visit InfluenceHealth.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Contact us: Start the discussion.
P: +44 (0) 207.343.8314
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/frost--sullivan-commends-influence-health-for-constantly-evolving-its-patient-engagement-products-to-accelerate-market-transformation-300348080.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan