SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Unlimited usability and productivity with a 2 in 1 – business tablet and business notebook in one device
- Ultimate mobility: delivers high quality, productive experiences at any time and in any location
- Featuring 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 family, the new FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC R726
With the introduction of the FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC® R726, the latest 2 in 1 STYLISTIC tablet, Fujitsu today settles the argument about whether office users are more productive with a traditional notebook or a tablet – by delivering a device that does both. Expanding the extensive range of FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC models, the STYLISTIC R726 empowers users to transform the way they work to meet their individual style and needs – with and without a keyboard, in a powerful yet compact touch device.
With a stunning 12.5-inch anti-glare touch screen, the STYLISTIC R726 is among the latest generation of powerful tablets that is able to provide enough on-screen real estate for users to focus on content creation. The keyboardless option is perfect for content consumption as well as working in space constrained conditions – for example, an airplane seat where there may not be room enough to fully open a clamshell notebook.
The new STYLISTIC is uniquely able to adapt to new ways of working – for example, moving seamlessly from providing a desktop PC experience via a convenient desktop cradle to being undocked and used as a tablet, without the user needing to interrupt their work – and with the choice of touch or pen-based input. It's a one-handed move to connect a slim magnetic keyboard, then unfold the built-in tablet stand to transform the STYLISTIC R726 into a versatile notebook in just seconds.
Kevin Wrenn, Senior Vice President PC Business, Fujitsu America, says: "The STYLISTIC R726 complements the robust Fujitsu lineup of mobile and tablet products for the enterprise by offering a unique array of customizable options to meet customer specific business requirements. No matter what configuration is employed, users are sure to appreciate its powerful performance and the numerous features – from the expansive screen to the ruggedized housing – that make the STYLISTIC R726 a standout in this emerging tablet product category. Fujitsu has a long history of providing innovative IT solutions at users' fingertips, and the STYLISTIC R726 is no exception."
The STYLISTIC R726 features processors from the 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 family, and packs a punch when it comes to performance – while a durable magnesium-aluminum housing protects against the wear and tear that a tablet must endure every day. Enterprise-grade features are also a must, with the STYLISTIC offering security features including encrypted drives, TPM and NFC-based contactless SmartCard authentication.
By standardizing on the use of Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system, Fujitsu is also ensuring that organizations enjoy easy deployment and device management via existing tools based on Microsoft Windows 10, meaning faster and automated processing of administrator work tasks and a solid foundation for fully digitalized processes.
Pricing and availability
The FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC R726 will be rolled out globally beginning February 2016 via Fujitsu resellers, Fujitsu direct sales and online. Prices vary by country and configuration.
Notes to editors
Workplace Digitalization with Confidence
Fujitsu believes that in order to succeed in a world full of digitalized businesses and economies, and in order to digitalize with confidence, the most successful transformations will come from achieving a position of balance. The STYLISTIC R726 helps to balance the varying needs not only of users, but of organizations to:
- Enable flexible working while maximizing productivity and end user satisfaction
- Enable innovation while benefiting from legacy applications
- Keep data safe while allowing secure data access
- Stay in control while embracing IT consumerization and BYOD
- Deliver standardization while supporting diverse workforce needs
- Demonstrate real value of IT while always being futureproof and up to date
FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC R726 Highlights
- Tablet experience and full notebook capabilities ensure extraordinary user experience
- Magnetic Keyboard and integrated Tablet Stand transform the device
- Anti-glare display option, durable yet thin and light magnesium-aluminum housing, flexible input options, UC&C capabilities
- Optional embedded Intel Pro Wireless Display
- Remote management technology, encrypted drives, TPM and next-gen NFC authentication
- Optional cradle for desktop-like experience in the office
- Statistics: 31.8 cm (12.5-inch) – from 789 g (1.74 lbs) – 9.5 mm (0.37-inch) slim
- Up to 6th Generation Intel Core i7 processor family
- Windows 10 pre-installed
- Up to 512 GB encrypted storage
- NFC option
- Further information on FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC R726: http://www.shopfujitsu.com/view/FujitsuTablets2016/ http://blog.ts.fujitsu.com
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FujitsuAmerica
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu-america
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Fujitsu
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: http://ts.fujitsu.com/ps2/nr/index.aspx
Fujitsu America, Inc.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu Americas
Fujitsu America, Inc. is the parent and/or management company of a group of Fujitsu-owned companies operating in North, Central and South America and Caribbean, dedicated to delivering the full range of Fujitsu products, solutions and services in ICT to our customers in the Western Hemisphere. These companies are collectively referred to as Fujitsu Americas. Fujitsu enables clients to meet their business objectives through integrated offerings and solutions, including consulting, systems integration, managed services, outsourcing and cloud services for infrastructure, platforms and applications; data center and field services; and server, storage, software and mobile/tablet technologies. For more information, please visit: http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/ and http://twitter.com/fujitsuamerica
Fujitsu, the Fujitsu logo, STYLISTIC and "shaping tomorrow with you" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fujitsu Limited in the United States and other countries. Intel and Intel Core are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Twitter is a trademark or registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Facebook is a trademark or registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. in the United States and other countries. YouTube is a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Fujitsu America, Inc.