SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Fujitsu, a Diamond and Cloud Premier level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), will highlight innovative Fujitsu M10 server solutions at Oracle OpenWorld 2016. This year, the Fujitsu booth (#701 Moscone South) will showcase Fujitsu M10 servers' energy efficiency, compact size and flexible expansion technologies that make it an ideal platform for IoT, eCommerce, in-memory computing, cloud and big data deployments across a wide range of industries.
Fujitsu Technology and Business of America, Inc. Executive Vice President Goro Watanabe will be featured in an Executive Solution Session speaking on the topic of innovative Fujitsu technologies benefitting organizations around the world. The session will take place on Monday at 11:00 am at the YBCA Theater. As a Grande Sponsor of Oracle OpenWorld 2016, Fujitsu will have a significant presence with conference sessions, solution demonstrations and additional informative talks by Fujitsu subject matter experts.
The latest in data center technology will be on display in the Fujitsu booth. With extensive experience in liquid cooling, Fujitsu will demonstrate prototypes for the next stage in system packaging for the data center. The innovative Liquid Immersion Cooling System reduces power requirements by 40 percent and space by 50 percent compared to traditional data centers. The new Fujitsu hybrid Vapor Liquid Loop Cooling (VLLC) for future data center compute solutions will also be shown. Booth visitors will also get a sneak peek at the next generation Fujitsu SPARC64® silicon technology. These technologies are included in the Fujitsu vision of next-generation data centers as the gateway into a hyper-connected, human-centric world.
Also featured in the Fujitsu booth:
- GlobeRanger, a Fujitsu Company, delivers industry leading IoT and RFID solutions for asset management, manufacturing/WIP, supply chain, warehouse management, and aviation operations, all integrated with your existing Oracle Applications estate. Visitors can see how manufacturing supply chain information becomes precise, timely, and actionable, with improved efficiency and reliability utilizing GlobeRanger™ solutions.
- Fujitsu IoT solution UBIQUITOUSWARE® monitors vital information and provides real-time, high-accuracy location data.
- RunMyProcess, a Fujitsu Company, provides a cloud-based platform that enables organizations to rapidly build, integrate, deploy and run business processes. Together, UBIQUITOUSWARE and RunMyProcess® use a wide range of digital information to enable human-centric initiatives with new and valuable lines of services.
- Grid Dynamics®, an innovative IT engineering services company and a Fujitsu M10 technology partner, will showcase its blueprint for e-commerce platforms optimized for the public cloud. Using Oracle Commerce Cloud, this blueprint allows retailers to easily spin-up test environments and roll out changes to production with a click, using dedicated, fully-managed cloud infrastructures.
- GridGain, provider of an enterprise-grade in-memory computing platform built on the open source Apache™ Ignite® project, will demonstrate its GridGain In-Memory Data Fabric solution on the Fujitsu M10 server. The combination of GridGain and the Fujitsu M10 server offers an in-memory computing solution that is orders of magnitude faster than is possible with traditional disk-based technologies, enabling real-time transactional and analytics processing on large-scale data sets.
- Striim provides streaming analytics and real-time, end-to-end data integration implemented on the Fujitsu M10 with Oracle Database. Striim will highlight use cases for finance, manufacturing and smart taxi in the booth, demonstrating the value of fresh data and the ability to use it intelligently. By utilizing the Fujitsu M10, Striim takes advantage of the server's large memory, compute power and I/O.
Fujitsu speaker sessions include:
- Executive Solution Session - Fujitsu's "Cool" Technologies: AI, Cloud, and Platform Solutions by Fujitsu Technology and Business of America, Inc. Executive Vice President Goro Watanabe (September 19, 11:00-11:45 am at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater)
- Conference Session - Implementing Oracle Asset Tracking: Customer Case Studies by Anurag Indurkhya, Managing Consultant, Fujitsu America, Inc. and Chris Meyer, Director of Operations, TRAC Intermodal (September 21, 4:15-5:00 pm Moscone West Room 3004)
Oracle OpenWorld (#OOW2016) runs Sunday, September 18 through Thursday, September 22 and is held at Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For more information, visit https://www.oracle.com/openworld/index.html
- Read the Fujitsu blog: http://blog.ts.fujitsu.com
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FujitsuAmerica
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu-america
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fujitsu/
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: http://ts.fujitsu.com/ps2/nr/index.aspx
Fujitsu M10 Servers
Fujitsu M10 SPARC® servers are flexible and scalable systems that deliver high performance and mission-critical reliability for enterprise-class workloads. These high-performance servers are based on Fujitsu SPARC64 X+/X processors and run Oracle Solaris. Fujitsu M10 servers are available as single-socket 1RU Fujitsu M10-1, 4-socket 4RU M10-4 and scalable M10-4S models. Fujitsu M10 servers feature key technologies such as CPU core activation and building block architecture to lower the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Fujitsu M10 servers are sold as SPARC M10 by Fujitsu in Japan. Fujitsu M10 and SPARC M10 are identical products. For more information, please visit: http://www.fujitsu.com/sparc/
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 156,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.7 trillion yen (US$41 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu Americas
Fujitsu America, Inc. is the parent and/or management company of a group of Fujitsu-owned companies operating in North, Central and South America and Caribbean, dedicated to delivering the full range of Fujitsu products, solutions and services in ICT to our customers in the Western Hemisphere. These companies are collectively referred to as Fujitsu Americas. Fujitsu enables clients to meet their business objectives through integrated offerings and solutions, including consulting, systems integration, managed services, outsourcing and cloud services for infrastructure, platforms and applications; data center and field services; and server, storage, software and mobile/tablet technologies. For more information, please visit: http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/ and http://twitter.com/fujitsuamerica
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) is Oracle's partner program that provides partners with a differentiated advantage to develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle's products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to be recognized and rewarded for their investment in Oracle Cloud. Partners engaging with Oracle will be able to differentiate their Oracle Cloud expertise and success with customers through the OPN Cloud program – an innovative program that complements existing OPN program levels with tiers of recognition and progressive benefits for partners working with Oracle Cloud. To find out more visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Fujitsu, the Fujitsu logo, GlobeRanger, RunMyProcess and "shaping tomorrow with you" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fujitsu Limited in the United States and other countries. SPARC and SPARC64 are trademarks or registered trademarks of SPARC International, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Oracle, Oracle OpenWorld, Oracle PartnerNetwork are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation in the United States and other countries. Apache and Apache Ignite are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation in the United States and other countries. Grid Dynamics is a trademark or registered trademark of Grid Dynamics International, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Fujitsu America, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fujitsu-to-showcase-data-center-transformation-solutions-for-iot-ecommerce-and-in-memory-computing-at-oracle-openworld-2016-300328809.html
SOURCE Fujitsu America, Inc.