Future US Announces LeNs, New Interactive Digital Magazine for Nikon Photographers Latest Digital Title Offers Nikon-Specific Tutorials, Inspirational Tips, Comprehensive Reviews and Interactive Content
SAN FRANCISCO, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading digital media group Future US today announces its latest digital magazine, LeNs, a new interactive experience dedicated to Nikon photographers and enthusiasts seeking to achieve pro-level results. Set to launch late-Spring 2013, LeNs will offer a multitude of interactive elements to help photographers take their skills to the next level.
Designed for Nikon enthusiasts by Nikon enthusiasts, LeNs will offer monthly expert guidance, specific tutorials, inspirational tips and images from professional photographers, as well as comprehensive reviews of Nikon cameras, lenses and accessories. The digital magazine will also feature step-by-step instructional articles, videos and interactive elements to help readers gain a better understanding of photographic techniques and methods.
"Nikon photographers are a very avid and talented community, and we want to help them develop their passions and skills through LeNs," said Kelley Corten, Vice President of Content & Product, Future US. "The digitally exclusive edition of LeNs will fully engage readers in the most innovative way and will deliver the upmost interactive digital experience for Nikon users."
Prior to its launch, LeNs will host a weekly "Spring Fun" photograph contest on its Facebook fan page, LeNs: Advanced Methods for Nikon Photographers. Beginning this week until the end of June, fans can submit their original photos of "Spring Fun" moments each week – such as having a picnic at the park, flying a kite or taking a hike. At the end of each week, one winner will be chosen by the LeNs editorial team based on creativity and originality. Winners will receive a $100 gift card code to Amazon.
For more information about LeNs or updates on its launch, visit facebook.com/Lens.amfnp.
- Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR).
- It has operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events.
- It holds market-leading positions in Technology, Entertainment, Music, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors.
- Future attracts 50 million monthly global unique users to its websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com.
- Future sells more than 24 million magazines every year, that's 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands include T3, Total Film, Mollie Makes and Official Xbox Magazine.
- We deliver over 100 digital editions, selling over two million products in the last 12 months through Apple's Newsstand for iPad.
- Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK's number one exporter and licensor of magazine content.
- Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.
SOURCE Future US