NEW YORK, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The rising adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) among enterprises will help the gamification market grow significantly
MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global gamification market to grow from USD 1.65 billion in 2015 to USD 11.10 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 46.3%. The speedy growth of social media is driving the gamification market. Social networks are fast becoming the norm of modern day technologies, which is evident across social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others and enterprise social networks. Users in regions such as North America and Europe prefer using social media websites to make purchases or to connect with the companies. This has encouraged organizations to provide online gamification techniques to customers as well as employees.
Increasing usage of gamified techniques among marketing and sales departments within organizations will create opportunities for the gamification market to grow
The usage of gamification technology has become the most important constituent for today's organizations. For marketing activities such as advertising, marketing campaign, and branding of products as well as services, companies are providing employees with progressive marketing solutions that can help them in improving their marketing and sales programs. Gamification solutions play a vital role in the marketing field as these are demanded by organizations to motivate the marketing personnel. This helps them in increasing the number of prospective clients for the company.
Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to become one of the major adopters of gamification techniques by 2020
APAC is growing at a higher rate in comparison to other regions. Moreover, countries in the region, mainly Australia, Japan, China, and India, are prominently adopting technologies and solutions within the organizations for increasing profits along with employee satisfaction. Gamification can help companies in this region by providing them techniques to build goodwill in the market. The solutions such as virtual badges, reward points, and club cards are building loyalty among the customers towards the brand. Furthermore, the adoption of emerging technologies and the economic growth of countries such as India and China are driving the adoption of gamification.
Breakdown of profile of primaries.
- By Company: Tier 1(17%), Tier 2 (33%) and Tier 3 (50%)
- By Designation: C-level (50%), Director Level (20%), and other executives (30%)
- By Region: North America (57%), Europe (14%), and APAC (29%)
The companies profiled in this report include:
- Bigdoor Media
Introduction of Software as a Service (SaaS)-based solutions will create new opportunities in this market
In the coming five years, the growing demand of SaaS-based solutions in the gamification market will improve the offerings and create huge opportunities for growth. Many developing countries in the APAC region are showing interest and demanding SaaS-based solutions for implementing gamification solutions in their organizations.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into solutions, application market, deployment type, user type, industry verticals, and region covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across the different users and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position ones business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including end user analysis, mergers and acquisition and expansions. Besides this, there are company profiles of the ten major players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can help place one's company ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03629285-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001