DUBLIN, Mar 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Gems & Jewelry Market, By Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
Global gems & jewelry market is projected to cross US$443 billion by 2022, on account of booming tourism industry, establishment of a large number of exclusive showrooms by leading players, and rising online availability of gems & jewelry. Demand for gems & jewelry across the globe is dominated by Asia-Pacific and North America.
Expanding urbanization, changing lifestyles, growing e-commerce sales, rising presence of organized retail channels, growing number of premium product launches and synchronized distribution networks, etc., is projected to drive global gems & jewelry market during the forecast period. Demand for diamond in gold, gold, platinum, gemstones and pearl jewelry has always been high regardless of prices, globally. Further, major players operating in global gems & jewelry market are changing their product portfolios and increasing their focus on making customized jewelry, as per consumer demands.
Advancements in jewelry making process along with availability of a range of certification bodies such as Kimberly Process Certification Scheme, Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) hallmarking and Confédération International de la Bijouterie, Joaillerie, Orfèvrerie des Diamants, Perles et Pierres (CIBJO) are anticipated to pump growth in global gems & jewelry market in the coming years.
Asia-Pacific is also emerging as the fastest growing market for gems & jewelry across the globe, on account of high demand from India, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan and Indonesia. High demand for gems & jewelry in the region can also be attributed to rising disposable income, and aggressive marketing and promotional strategies by leading players.
Global Gems & Jewelry Market report discusses the following aspects of the global gems & jewelry market:
- Global Gems & Jewelry Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Diamond in Gold, Gold, Platinum, Silver, Gemstones, Diamond and Others), By Sales Channel (Other Jewelry Store, Multi Branded Stores, Standalone & Online)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Use of 3D Jewelry Printing
- Increasing Demand for Smart Wearable jewelry
- Changing Preferences of Youth Population
- Rising Demand for Branded Jewelry
- Technological Advancements in Jewelry Manufacturing
- Growth in Organized Retail Formats and E-Commerce
- Emergence of New Product Categories
- Aggressive Marketing and Promotional Strategies
- Blue Nile Inc.
- Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd.
- Christian Bernard Diffusion SAS.
- Claire's Store Inc.
- Compagnie Financière Richemont SA.
- Damas International Limited
- Daniel Swarovski Corporation AG
- Gitanjali Gems Limited
- Kering SA
- LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA
- Le Petit-Fils de L.-U. Chopard & Cie S.A.
- Luk Fook Holdings Limited
- Malabar Gold Private Limited
- PC Jeweller Limited
- Pandora A/S
- Rajesh Exports Limited
- Signet Jewellers Ltd.
- The Swatch Group Ltd.
- Tiffany & Co.
- Titan Company Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zn76q/global_gems_and
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-443-billion-gems--jewelry-market-2012-2017--2022-exclusive-showrooms-by-leading-players-and-rising-online-availability-of-gems--jewelry---research-and-markets-300424683.html
SOURCE Research and Markets