DUBLIN, June 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2016 Big Data Annual Report" report to their offering.
We anticipate an increased use of data as a competitive factor in classified businesses. It used to be the case that to win and dominate a classified market you just needed lots of listings and a good search. Now, we are moving into an era where the user experience should be transformed by data. In recent years, most of the innovation in classifieds has been incremental we believe that in the near future the smart use of data will transform classified marketplaces. The challenge will be for the existing dominant players to make sure they are leading the transformation.
There are more insights inside, covering nearly 100 companies from 25 countries.
The 2016 Big Data Annual is a must-read. And as always, it comes with a money-back guarantee.
Key Topics Covered:
- Established auto major Haymarket and rising startup Carsnip are making waves.
- ICar Asia using Big Data to help mature the dealership market.
- Auto classifieds in India embrace Big Data.
- Data guru at U.S. real estate leader Trulia talks challenges, opportunities.
- LiveYield seeks to turn real estate classified users into institutional investors.
- AirBnB uses machine learning to detect host preferences and predict rebooking.
- Malaysia's IProperty and Singapore's Property Guru use data to dominate market.
- French classified sites increasingly using Big Data in retargeting.
- Zhaopin connects workers with opportunities throughout their career life cycle.
- Grupa Pracuj, GoldenLine bet on data analysis to win market supremacy.
- Schibsted building a network of display ads, geo-fencing and e-payment solutions.
- Spain's Adoos debuts data-centric app.
- S.E. Asia frontier markets face obstacles.
- Two Swiss majors integrating programmatic ads into Europe's classifieds.
- Job verticals start to use data and sophisticated software to enhance ad placement.
- Dutch platforms try programmatic ads.
- Big Data vendors.
- RealMassive settles lawsuit fior $1 million.
- Renrenche benefits from China's used car market.
- QuickrJobs faces competition in India.
- More news, analysis
- Grupa Pracuj
- ICar Asia
- IPropertyProperty Guru
- S.E. Asia fr
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7skc95/2016_big_data
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-big-data-annual-report-2016-featuring-nearly-100-companies-from-25-countries---research-and-markets-300289865.html
SOURCE Research and Markets