Global Breakfast Cereals Market is Expected to Reach USD 43.2 Billion Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research
ALBANY, New York, February 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research "Breakfast Cereals Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019," the global breakfast cereals market was valued at USD 32.5 billion in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2013 to 2019, to reach an estimated value of USD 43.2 billion in 2019.
Browse Global Breakfast Cereals Market Report with Full TOC at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/breakfast-cereals-industry.html
The need for convenience and busy schedules of people has been propelling the processed food industry, which includes breakfast cereals. Developed nations already have breakfast cereals as part of their regular course of meals. Increasing per capita income in developing countries is further giving the breakfast cereal industry a new dimension to look for.
The declining market in the U.S. is compelling the companies in this industry to increase their markets in the emerging economies. These companies have been increasing their advertising spends in the emerging markets in Asia pacific region to make consumers aware about the breakfast cereals and the health benefits associated with them. Companies have also developed some brands according to the regional preferences, such as inclusion of saffron and raisin flavored cereals in India.
Breakfast cereals are broadly marketed under two segments: Ready-to-eat (RTE) cereals and Hot cereals. The market for RTE cereals is much bigger as compared to Hot breakfast cereals. The RTE cereal had the larger share in the breakfast cereal market and was valued at USD 27.8 billion in 2012. However, the Hot cereals is growing at more than double the CAGR of RTE cereals due to its increasing consumption in the Asian markets.
Geographically, North America, led by sales from the U.S., accounted for the largest share in the breakfast cereals market and was valued at USD 13.9 billion in 2012. Though China does not have a large market, but the market in the country is growing at a brisk pace, therefore showing opportunities for the companies to increase investments in this region. Major companies operating in the market are Kellogg's, Cereal Partners Worldwide and PepsiCo.
Related & Recently Published Reports by Transparency Market Research
- 3D Printing Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/3d-printing-industry.html
- Permanent Magnets Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/permanent-magnet-market.html
- GaN Semiconductor Devices Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/gallium-nitride.html
- Social Gaming Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/social-gaming-market.html
- Failure Analysis Equipment Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/failure-analysis-equipment.html
- Feed Acid Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/feed-acidifiers-market.html
- Radiation Cured Products Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/radiation-cured-products.html
- Cheese Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/global-cheese-market.html
The breakfast cereals market is segmented as follows:
Breakfast Cereals Market, By Product Segment
- Ready-to-eat (RTE) Cereals
- Hot Cereals
Breakfast Cereals Market, By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The breakfast cereals market for each major country include:
- Market Overview
- Market Size, by segment, by volume (Historic and Forecasted)
- Market Size, by segment, by value (Historic and Forecasted)
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Share, by company, by value (2012 and 2019)
- Market Share, by distribution channel, by value (2012 and 2019)
Browse all Food & Beverages Market Research Reports @ http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/food-beverages-market-reports-4.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. We are privileged with highly experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, who use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453