DUBLIN, Jan. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zqr3jm/global_carbon) has announced the addition of the "Global Carbon Black Market - Segmented By Type, Application And Geography - Trends And Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report predicts that the global carbon black market will surpass a value of $25 billion by 2020, growing with a CAGR of over 4% during the 2015-2020 period.
In the Carbon Black market report, we have taken the following major application sectors into consideration: Tires and Industrial Rubber Products, Plastics, Toners and Printing Inks, Coatings, Textile Fibers, and others. According to the type of carbon black, the market has been segmented into Furnace black, Gas Black, Lamp black, and Thermal black.
The market has also been geographically segmented into US, United Kingdom, Italy, Brazil, China, Germany India and Rest of the Global.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the Global Carbon Black Market , with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global Carbon Black market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- Birla Carbon
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Cabot Corporation
- China Synthetic Rubber Corporation
- Columbian Chemicals Co.
- Continental Carbon Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- Himadri Chemicals and Industries Limited
- Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Inc., Ltd.
- Koppers Incorporated
- Longxing Chemical Stock Co, Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Chemical
- OCI Company Ltd.
- OJSC Kremenchug
- OMSK Carbon Group
- Qingdao Evonik Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Huadong Rubber Materials
- Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co.
- Suzhou Baohua Carbon Black
- Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd.
2. Executive Summary
3. Carbon Black Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
9. Future of Carbon Black market
For more information visit
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets