NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Market overview of the global children's wear market
Technavio's market research analyst predicts the global children's wear market to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% by 2020. Factors such as the rise in high-income and working women population and the growing purchasing power of the populace in developing countries will bolster the sale of children's apparels during the forecast period. This increase in the sale of children's apparels will lead to the growth of this market during the forecast period.
The augmented availability of a wide array of products and brands and growth in affluent population are driving the prospects for growth in this market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the rapid growth of the organized retail sector in emerging countries has also added to the penetration of a broad range of children's products and brands. This increase in the retail of children's apparels will boost the market for children's wear during the forecast period.
Product-based segmentation of the children's wear market
In this market analysis, analysts have estimated the apparel segment to be the largest market segment during the forecast period. Factors such as the growing preference for online shopping, an increase in organized retail, and the rising demand for organic wear will result in this segment's impressive market share of more than 77% during the forecast period.
Geographical segmentation of children's wear market
Technavio market research analysts have estimated the EMEA region to account for more than 36% of the total market share by 2020. Factors such as the growing demand for organic kids' wear, increase in dual-income households, and emerging fashion trends will promote market growth in this region during the forecast period.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The global children's wear market is characterized by the presence of both international and regional vendors. The leading players in this market focus on product and service extensions, innovations in technology, and M&A to increase their footprint in this market during the forecast period.
The key vendors in this market are
• The Children's Place
Other prominent vendors in the market include American Apparel, Balabala, Cotton On, Diesel, Dolce&Gabana, DKNY, Giordano International, Kering, Levi Strauss, Mothercare, Ralph Lauren, Tinycottons, VF, and Wovenplay.
Key questions answered in the report
• What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
• What are the key factors driving the global children's wear market?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global children's wear market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global children's wear market?
• Trending factors influencing the market shares of the APAC, EMEA, and the Americas.
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global children's wear market?
• Baby Clothing Market in the US 2015-2019
• Children's Footwear Market In China 2015-2019
• Global Baby Electronic Toys Market 2015-2019
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03471799-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001