DUBLIN, Nov. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93b6mk/fault_current) has announced the addition of the "Fault Current Limiter Market by Type, by Voltage Range, by End-Users and by Region - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
Global Fault Current Limiter Market stands at USD 3.1 billion in 2014, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% during 2015-2020 reaching a total market value of USD 5.2 billion by 2020. The report segments fault current limiter market on the basis of its major end-users industries which include power stations, oil & gas, steel & aluminum, paper mills, chemicals and automotive. Chemicals, automotive and power stations are the fastest growth markets for fault current limiter.
Fault current limiter market is segmented on the basis of its type, voltage range, end-users industries and region. The years considered for the study are:
- Historical Year - 2013
- Base Year - 2014
- Estimated Year - 2015
- Projected Year - 2020
- Forecast Period - 2015 to 2020
For company profiles in the report, 2014 has been considered. Where information is unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Key Topics Covered:
- Analysis of all the operational and upcoming FCL projects across the globe along with capacity and voltage range
- Analysis of country-wise rate of electrification for the past three years
- Analysis of the grid upgrade and integration across various regions
- Estimation of installation cost of fault current limiters in various regions using the cost variance models
- Estimation of unit shipments of fault current limiter and arriving at the total market size using market engineering process
- Analyzing market trends in various regions/ and countries supported by the on-going T&D infrastructure spending in respective regions/ countries
- Overall market size values are finalized by triangulation with the supply side data which include the product developments, supply chain and annual shipments of fault current limiter across the globe
- ABB Ltd.
- American Superconductor Corporation
- Applied Materials
- Rongxin Power Electronic Co. Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Superconductor Technologies Inc.
- Superpower Inc.
- Zenergy Power
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Market, By Type
7 Market, By Voltage Range
8 Market, By End-User
9 Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets