DUBLIN, February 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jglcn2/industrial) has announced the addition of the "Industrial Robotics Market by Type, Application , Component, and Geography - Analysis & Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The global industrial robotics market is expected to reach USD 79.58 Billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 11.92% between 2016 and 2022. The main drivers of this growth are the adoption of automation to ensure quality production and meet market demand as well as the growing demand from small- and medium-scale enterprises in developing countries.
The maximum growth for industrial robotics is expected in the automotive industry, as significant investments are being made by major automotive manufacturing industries in this market. The industrial robotics market in the electrical and electronics industry is expected to grow the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022 owing to the introduction of new electronic products into the market, the miniaturization of electrical and electronics equipment, and complexity in manufacturing processes.
Articulated robots held the largest market share of all the types of robots in 2015; this market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Owing to their structure and operational capabilities, articulated robots are widely used by various industrial applications in the automotive and electrical and electronics industry among others.
Benefits of this Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, component, vertical, and geography along with their respective market sizes.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the global industrial robotics market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the industrial robotics market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for markets segmented on the basis of on type, component, vertical, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the global industrial robotics market.
- Abb Ltd.
- Adept Technology, Inc.
- Denso Wave Inc.
- Fanuc Corp
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Kuka Ag
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp
- Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Yaskawa Electric Corp
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Industrial Robotics Market, By Type
8 Industrial Robotics Market, By Vertical
9 Industrial Robotics Market, By Component
10 Industrial Robotics Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jglcn2/industrial
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets