The global ITS market is poised to grow at CAGR of over 10% during 2015 - 2020
With the market being too fragmented, a large number of players are engaged in offering ITS solutions across the globe. Thales, Xerox, and Cubic are few of the leading players operating in the market. In 2014, Americas accounted for the largest share in the global ITS market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
However, Asia-Pacific offers huge future growth opportunities for ITS deployments, and consequently, is expected to outperform the broader market. Rising concerns associated with vehicular emissions are also influencing ITS strategic plan of various major economies, and this is expected to have a positive impact on global ITS market during the forecast period.
Increasing vehicle density, need to reduce traffic congestion and increasing investment by various governments is fueling the deployment of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
With continuing innovations in the transportation sector, the global ITS market is expected to witness increasing adoption of various intelligent transportation systems across various application areas such as fleet monitoring, tolling management, ticket management, transportation pricing, traffic monitoring, etc.
However, sluggish growth in global infrastructure coupled with high installation cost are few of the factors restricting the growth of global ITS market. Such limitations can be overcome with public private partnerships focusing on boost development efforts and adoption of this technology.
Market Trends and Developments
- Smart Vehicles
- Auto Pilot Vehicles
- Energy Efficient Vehicles
- V2V Communication
- Smart City Initiatives
- Improving Standardization of Wireless Communication Technology
- Telematics via Smartphones
- Increasing Implementation of Data Analytics
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Intelligent Transportation Systems Product Overview
4. Global Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Outlook
5. Americas Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Outlook
6. Europe Region Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Outlook
7. Asia Pacific Region Intelligent Transportation System Market Outlook
8. Middle East and Africa Region Intelligent Transportation System Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends and Developments
11. Market Attractiveness Index
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Addco LLC
- Agero, Inc.
- Cubic Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- Efkon AG
- Garmin Ltd.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Iteris Inc.
- Kapsch TrafficCom AG
- Lanner Electronics Inc.
- Q-Free ASA
- Savari Inc.
- Sensys Networks, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Telenav Inc.
- Thales SA
- Tomtom International B.V.
- Transcore, LP
- WS Atkins Plc
- Xerox Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5gmgns/global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-intelligent-transportation-systems-atms-atps-atis-market-2020---increasing-implementation-of-data-analytics---research-and-markets-300310432.html
SOURCE Research and Markets