DUBLIN, Dec. 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8jhzz7/global_leadacid) has announced the addition of the "Global Lead-acid Battery Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
Countries worldwide are taking an active interest in reducing emission levels of GHG through promotion of clean energy such as solar and wind, and finding alternatives to fossil fuel-based generation. Compared to conventional fossil fuel installations, battery energy storage is a practical alternative for renewables. The shift toward solar energy storage will help countries to reduce fossil fuel import costs as well as protect the environment.
These factors promote the prospects for growth in this market and results in its steady CAGR of almost 7.5% by 2019.
According to the report, sealed lead-acid or VRLA batteries have enhanced features such as safe handling capabilities that ensure smooth and efficient product functionality in the event of power outage. Though there are limited technological advances in the lead-acid battery market, vendors are introducing new products with enhancements such as longer life and durability.
Further, the report states that the global automotive market may face serious challenges such as stringent regulations in response to pressing climate change issues. Most countries have set targets to reduce their carbon emission levels. In addition, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are investing in the development of low-emission vehicle technologies.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the lead-acid battery market?
- What are the key market trends?impacting the growth of the lead-acid battery market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the lead-acid battery market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the lead-acid battery market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the EMEA, Americas, and APAC.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the lead-acid battery market?
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user application
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
- C&D Technologies
- Coslight Technology
- East Penn Manufacturing
- Exide Technologies
- GS Yuasa
- Leoch International
- Chaowei Power Holdings
- China Shoto
- Shandong Sacred Sun Power Sources
- Tianneng Power
- Zhejiang Narada Power Source
- Guangdong Dynavolt Power Technology
- Zhe Jiang Jujiang Power Manufacturing
- German and Austrian Clay Power
- Jester Zhejiang Power
- Yangzhou Apollo Battery
- Hangzhou Haijiu Battery
- Battery sales Camel Group
- Shandong Rui Yu Battery
- Hangzhou Foreign Trade
- Jiangsu New Energy
- Theo Watson
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8jhzz7/global_leadacid
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets