DUBLIN, March 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhbc88/mobile) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Location-Based Services - 9th Edition " report to their offering.
The global market for mobile location-based service (LBS) is expected to be worth USD 34.8 billion in 2020.
Location data is now used to enhance a broad range of services such as fraud management, secure authentication and location-based advertising. Some operators have also launched analytics services for external customers that use the insights for applications such as site selection and footfall monitoring in the retail industry, outdoor media planning for advertisers, as well as for urban planning and traffic monitoring. Operators however often face uncertainty regarding subscribers' reaction to privacy issues regarding mass location data collection, which still limits the willingness to launch analytics services on a broad scale, concluded Mr Malm.
Key Topics Covered:
- 360-degree overview of the LBS ecosystem.
- Insights from 30 executive interviews with market leading companies.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Comprehensive overview of key market verticals.
- Detailed profiles of key players in the LBS market worldwide.
- Updated forecasts by region and market vertical lasting until 2020.
- How can mobile operators use location data for mobile analytics services?
- How is location data used in secure authentication and fraud management services?
- How are free navigation services affect the market dynamics?
- What are the mobile strategies of search engines and directory publishers?
- How is location technology used by mobile social networks and communities?
- How is GPS-technology altering the conditions for people locator services?
- What are the drivers for adoption of mobile workforce management services?
- How is location being used to add value in mobile advertising?
- 3 Group
- AT&T Mobility
- América Móvil
- Bell Mobility
- Deutsche Telekom
- NTT DoCoMo
- Orange Group
- Rogers Wireless
- Telefónica Group
- Telenor Group
- TeliaSonera Group
- US Cellular
- Verizon Wireless
- Vodafone Group
1 Introduction to location-based services
2 Operator LBS offerings and strategies
3 Consumer LBS categories
4 Enterprise LBS categories
5 Mobile advertising
6 Market forecasts and trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhbc88/mobile
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-mobile-location-based-services-market-value-of-usd-348-billion-by-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2015-2020---key-vendors-sprint-verizon-wireless-vodafone-group-300238799.html
SOURCE Research and Markets