LONDON, Nov. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the last five years, adoption of residential water purifiers has been increasing across the globe, on account of increasing scarcity of fresh water resources and deteriorating water quality. Presence of harmful contaminants, high amounts of dissolved solids and other impurities including viruses and bacteria in drinking water has necessitated installation of residential water purifiers. Across the globe, underground water contains high amounts of contaminants such as arsenic, fluoride and nitrate, thereby making water unfit for consumption. Therefore, there is a growing requirement for water treatment systems to make water fit for drinking purpose. With increasing awareness about deteriorating water quality and associated health diseases among urban as well as rural population, demand for efficient ultraviolet, media and membrane based residential water purifiers is rising.
According to "Global Residential Water Purifiers Market By Technology, By Function, By Sales Channel, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the global water purifier market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 15% over the next five years. On the basis of technology, global residential water purifiers market is segmented into membrane, media and UV residential water purifiers. Membrane based residential water purifiers dominated global residential water purifiers market, due to capability to effectively treat source water with high TDS (Total Dissolved Solid). In 2015, Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share in the global residential water purifiers market, followed by North America, and Europe & Russia. Due to increasing awareness regrading water borne diseases, rising disposable income and purchasing power of consumers, use of residential water purifiers is expected to continue growing through, particularly in Asia-Pacific. "Global Residential Water Purifiers Market By Technology, By Function, By Region, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report elaborates following aspects related to the global water purifier market:
• Global Water Purifier Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Technology (UV, Media & Membrane), By Region (North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe & Russia, Middle East & Africa), By Sales Channel (Retail, Direct, Online and Professional Channel), By Company
• Regional Analysis - North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe & Russia, and Middle East & Africa
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of global residential water purifier market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, water purifier manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with residential water purifier manufacturers, distributors, dealers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3938001/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-residential-water-purifiers-market-by-technology-uv-media-and-membrane-by-function-point-of-entry-and-point-of-use-by-sales-channel-retail-direct-online-etc-by-region-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2-300359644.html