DUBLIN, December 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqkc8t/global_self) has announced the addition of the "Global Self Services Technologies Market (ATM Machines, Kiosk Machines, Vending Machines, Geography) - Size, Share, Global Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report covers the various factors that will affect the global self services technologies market over the coming years. Analysis of current and future drivers, challenges and opportunities are provided, offering readers an in-depth understanding of this industry. The report predicts the global self-service technology Market to garner $31.75 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 13.98% during the forecast period 2015 - 2020.
Benefits of this Report:
- Current and future trends adopted by the key market players are highlighted to determine the overall competitiveness of the market
- Porters Five Forces analysis and a SWOT analysis of the key market players are provided to illustrate the business strategies adopted by buyers and suppliers
- The technology-effective drivers and opportunities are highlighted to describe the top factors responsible for market growth
- Various operating segments of the self-service technologies market are prudently analyzed to measure the potential of emerging markets
- A quantitative analysis of the market through 2014-2020 is provided to highlight the market potential
- The growth of the global self-service technologies market would be supplemented by the increasing demand for self-service machines in order to reduce manual tasks and enhance the quality of customer service
- Increased adoption would be witnessed across key sectors such as retail, banking and finance, and healthcare, over the forecast period (2015 - 2020)
- The vending machine segment contributed the maximum revenue share of 57%, to the overall revenue of self-service technology market in year 2014
- North America accounted for the maximum adoption of self-service technologies with 44% share in the overall global revenue
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL SELF-SERVICE TECHNOLOGIES MARKET BY TYPE OF MACHINES
CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL SELF-SERVICE TECHNOLOGIES MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
CHAPTER 6 COMPANY PROFILES
- Azkoyen Group
- Crane Co. (USA)
- Glory Ltd.
- HESS Cash Systems GmbH & Co
- International Business Machine (IBM) Corporation
- KIOSK Information Systems Inc.
- Maas International Europe B.V. (Netherlands)
- NCR Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqkc8t/global_self
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets