NEW YORK, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global small wind power market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 19.5% from 2014 to 2019. In this report, the small wind power market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. The small wind power market has been segmented, in terms of geography, into North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. The market has been further segmented on the basis of types of small wind turbines such as horizontal axis wind turbine and vertical axis wind turbine. In 2014, horizontal axis wind turbine type held the largest market share of 97% within the small wind power market followed by vertical axis wind turbine type.
The report has profiled the leading players of the market, along with the developments (new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) done by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their positions in the global small wind power market. Northern Power Systems Inc. (U.S.), Bergey Wind Power Co. (U.S.), and Xzeres Wind Corp. (U.K.) are among the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and Porters' Five Forces analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; usage patterns; emerging and high-growth segments of the global small wind power market; high-growth regions and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater share in the global market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the global small wind power market, along with usage patterns/penetration rates (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for small wind across geographies, new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the small wind power market, along with a detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019, in terms of business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the small wind power market
- Product/Brand Perception Analysis: A comprehensive study of customers' perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03859286-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-small-wind-power-market-by-type-by-application-by-geography---analysis--forecast-till-2019-300277332.html