DUBLIN, Nov 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Smartwatch Market - Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2021" report to their offering.
The global market for smartwatch is projected to grow at a CAGR over 25% during 2016-2021. Personal assistance application dominated global smartwatch market, on account of increasing usage of third party application in connected devices and rising demand for technologically advanced products.
Smartwatch is a computerized wristwatch used to perform various tasks including calculations, translations, game-playing, messaging, health tracking, etc. and is directly connected to internet. The device is enabled with different operating systems including WatchOS, Android, Tizen, etc., which supports various smartphones.
Rising demand for smartwatches in the country can be attributed to growing number of smartphone users, rising per capita spending on consumer electronics, growing demand for technologically advanced products and rising need for standardized connectivity across the globe. In addition, increasing awareness about health & fitness devices coupled with rising number of companies entering smartwatch market across the globe is driving demand for smartwatch. Furthermore, companies involved in manufacturing smartwatches are investing in R&D pertaining to smartwatch design & development of the app ecosystem.
North America was the major demand generator for smartwatches across the globe, due to increasing number smartphone users, growing shift towards standardized connectivity coupled with increasing usage of smart functions. Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Pebble Technology Corp., Garmin Ltd., etc., are few of the elading players in global smartwatch market.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Global smartwatch market.
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years.
- To help industry consultants, elevator providers align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- CONNECTEDEVICE Ltd.
- Fitbit Inc.
- Fossil Group Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Lenovo Group Limited
- MOTA Electronics
- Martian Watches Inc.
- Neptune Computer Inc.
- Omate Inc.
- Pebble Technology Corp.
- Razer Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sonostar Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- Tag Heuer International SA
- Titan Company Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Smartwatch Market Outlook
5. Global Smartwatch Market Attractiveness Index
6. North America Smartwatch Market Outlook
7. Europe Smartwatch Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Smartwatch Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Smartwatch Market Outlook
10. South America Smartwatch Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzbvxs/global_smartwatch
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-smartwatch-market---analysis-technologies--forecasts-to-2021---rising-demand-for-technologically-advanced-products---research-and-markets-300361452.html
SOURCE Research and Markets