DUBLIN, Nov. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwfjlg/global_storage) has announced the addition of the "Global Storage Services Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report examines revenues generated via storage services. This includes storage management, deployment and support, consulting and system integration. The report predicts a CAGR growth of nearly 8% for the global storage services market during the next four years.
The essential building blocks of storage infrastructure are primary storage, backup, recovery, archiving, and analytics. As per the forecast, the enterprises data segment is likely to witness an exponential increase in data with the growing prevalence of social media, mobility, analytics, cloud, and internet of things. Enterprise CIOs are likely to face a tantamount challenge in terms of accommodating the increasing demand for space in data centers. To address this issue, CIOs are looking for converged storage systems that offer virtualization, resilience, optimization, orchestration and modularity.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key factors driving the enterprise mobility market?
- What are the Key Market trends?impacting the growth of the enterprise mobility market?
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the enterprise mobility market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for EMEA, APAC, and Americas?
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the airport passenger screening systems market?
- Growth forecast of the enterprise mobility market until 2019?
Companies Mentioned Includes:
- Hitachi Data Systems
- CenturyLink Technologies Solutions
- Pure Storage
- Think Big Analytics
- Virtual Instruments
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by services
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwfjlg/global_storage
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets