CHICAGO, March 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Goby Inc. has announced the official release of its updated cloud-based platform, Goby 5.0. Goby 5.0 introduces improvements including a new user interface and experience, new action-based and role-based dashboards with automated portfolio metrics, responsive design, and customizable data visualizations.
Developed with corporate and commercial real estate owners and investors in mind, Goby 5.0 represents the next generation of CRE reporting and analytics at both building-level and portfolio-level. The new feature set provides enhanced data acquisition, validation, and visualization solutions for energy management, sustainability reporting, and invoice automation.
Numerous leading commercial real estate companies around the world are among Goby's regular daily users, including AMLI Residential & AEW Capital Management.
"Built on a brand new architecture, this latest version of Goby extends our core functionality and our global industry reach. Goby 5.0 revolutionizes our entire user experience with an intuitive design, powerful data visualizations, and relevant, targeted, calls to action, while the new architecture allows us to build even more exciting features in the years to come," says Artie Brosius, VP of Product.
Highlights of Goby 5.0 feature set include:
- Enhanced UI/UX and responsive design for simplified, intuitive navigation
- Action-based portfolio KPI dashboard that can be tailored to reflect a portfolio's unique metrics for energy, water, waste, and more
- Goby Insights: personalized calls to action and alerts based on the portfolio's unique metrics, displayed on main dashboard
- Highly customizable, role-based views controlled by a robust permission hierarchy
- Integration with 3rd-party bill processing systems
- Improved weather normalization algorithm
- Automated geolocation-based weather and climate integration
- Finer security controls for role-based data visibility
- Advanced outlier detection and notification system
- Goby is built on a platform that supports 79 languages and 160 currencies.
Goby is the leading energy management, sustainability reporting, and invoice automation platform for the corporate and commercial real estate industries. Goby helps investors and owners save time, mitigate risks, and increase NOI with powerful analytics. Founded in 2008, Goby has 68 employees and hundreds of clients who manage over 700 Million square feet from the cloud. Goby had been recognized by the U.S. EPA with an ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence Award and is the first GRESB Premier Partner as well as an Associate Member. Additionally, Goby is a LEED Proven Provider and a SASB Advisory Partner. In 2015, Goby raised $5M in series A funding, backed by Toronto-based GreenSoil Building Innovation Fund (GBIF), with participation from existing investor, Second Century Ventures, the venture arm of the National Association of Realtors. Learn more at http://www.gobyinc.com/.
Goby Media Relations
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/goby-releases-the-next-generation-of-the-commercial-real-estate-cloud-300416535.html