ROCKVILLE CENTRE, N.Y., Oct. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Gregory Dean is an extremely motivated financial professional with an incessant desire to both motivate and educate younger generations of financial professionals for years to come. He is currently serving the post of Branch Partner, and Executive Vice President of Worden Capital Management, Rockville Centre, NY branch office.
Gregory Dean of Worden Capital Management is currently hiring for these entry level positions:
- Financial Services Representative.
- Series 7 Stock Broker Trainee.
- PT Broker Assistant
- Flexible college student positions (credit and non credit based).
These positions are all paid hourly, and mentor based with unlimited room for upside growth within the company.
Candidates must be highly motivated self-starters, with the ability to work well and succeed in a team/group environment.
The entry level positions all demand an above average level of telephonic conversational skills coupled with a strong desire to constantly improve on day to day functions.
Initially We Offer:
- In house class training/study sessions for all required licenses.
- Full Sponsorship for candidates to take any and all FINRA series exams.
- All books and materials needed to pass exams.
- Extra help/tutoring.
- Mentoring and training with experienced senior personnel to jump start your career.
- Individual daily mentoring with a Senior Representative at the company.
- "Earn as you Learn" program for all trainees.
What is expected for success:
- Desire to further oneself and build a long standing career.
- Motivated attitude combined with a flawless work ethic.
- Ability to communicate with prospects and clients.
- Phone and face to face networking.
About Worden Capital Management:
At Worden Capital Management, Gregory T. Dean brings together people, ideas and capital to bring about progress. We expect everyone at the firm to be a contributor. No one can survive at Worden Capital Management as just an employee. This is why we make an unusual effort to identify and recruit people who, in addition to their intellect, share our commitment to leadership in business and to the communities where we work and live. Our distinct corporate culture is one of the things that sets us apart from other firms. At Worden Capital Management, everyone has a place at the table.
Worden Capital Management
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gregory-dean-of-worden-capital-hiring-college-grads-pursuing-a-series-7-stock-broker-career-300348755.html
SOURCE Worden Capital Management