GrowLife Inc. Re-Launches Phototron.com to Capitalize on Unique Opportunity
WOODLAND HILLS, Calif., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GrowLife Inc. (OTCBB: PHOT) an industry-leading consortium of high-end gardening and horticulture brands, is focused on merchandising the picks and shovels of the growing "green rush." Growlife Inc. is proud to announce the launching of their updated Phototron website, www.phototron.com, where consumers can find a wide variety of products aimed at making it easier for everyone to participate in the "grow-your-own" industry.
Phototron's self contained grow units, as of part of GrowLife's consolidation of both Phototron and Stealth Grow, now feature optional LED-lighting to dramatically improve crop yields by nearly tripling effective light intensity.
With the recent votes for legalization of marijuana in Colorado and Washington, along with increased acceptance on the state level for medicinal marijuana, GrowLife's products are uniquely suited to support the industry's expansion.
The core GrowLife companies that target this specialized industry include:
- Phototron Grow Systems (www.phototron.com) – Ranging from the Phototron original 330-Watt model for $479, to the 980-Watt equivalent Phototron LED for $999, this product line is designed to provide an all-in-one solution for indoor growers.
- SG Sensors & LED's – (www.sgsensors.com) - Offering "The Best Grow Room Solution", SG Sensors' goal is to provide growers of all sizes with the proper tools to empower your indoor garden. Our cost effective solutions give growers the freedom to control your crop while still saving time and money.
- Stealth Grow LED's – (www.stealthgrow.com) - Using the brightest high power LED chips to ensure heavy yield, our Stealth Grow product line has a color spectrum proven to produce THE BEST tasting, smelling and most potent flowers and fruits, with the most dependable warranty in the industry.
- Urban Garden Suppliers (www.urbangardensupplies.com)—Urban Garden, located in Woodland Hills California, is GrowLife's first retail hydroponic store acquisition. Our Urban Garden team is actively developing the underlying business processes for expansion to include additional retail stores in the USA.
- Greners.com (www.greners.com) —Greners.com is an on-line hydroponics superstore located in Northern California, which has been organized to provide worldwide next day delivery. With a thousand kinds of hydroponic equipment and supplies to choose from, growers can count on greners.com to provide them with all necessary equipment.
"We are dedicated to supplying the very best products in the industry to support the green rush, broadly defined as it should be to focus on a healthy progressive lifestyle. As part of that mission, GrowLife supplies the 'picks and shovels' necessary to capitalize on the improving regulatory environment in many U.S. states following the elections," said GrowLife Inc. CEO Sterling Scott.
"We expect to be known as the 'go-to' company for all equipment and supply needs. GrowLife offers a unique investment opportunity in the public space by providing a completely legal product line, that still offers exposure to the ever-growing 'green rush'. The market for our GrowLife companies products is predictably strong, and growing," added Mr. Scott.
GrowLife companies actively participate in all channels of commerce for distribution and sales, including operating on-line and retail outlets for direct consumer sales and the supply of specialty GrowLife company products to wholesale and retail channels. And while supporting progressive normalization of cannabis laws, the company does not grow, sell or distribute any substances that violate U.S. law or the Federal Controlled Substances Act.
About GrowLife, Inc.
GrowLife, Inc. (PHOT) (formerly Phototron Holding, Inc.) (www.growlifeinc.com) (PHOT) is a company with core holdings in innovative technology-based products and services for the indoor gardening industry and specialty markets. These brands include Stealth Grow, a producer of grow room automation equipment and hi-powered LED grow light products for indoor horticulture (www.sgsensors.com and www.stealthgrow.com), Greners.com, the online hydroponics superstore (www.greners.com) and Phototron, producer of hydroponic grow containers, which are designed to grow vegetables, herbs, flowers and fruits in any environment (www.phototron.com).
For more information about our public holding company, please visit www.growlifeinc.com.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
Information set forth in this press release contains financial estimates and other forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties, and actual results might differ materially. A discussion of factors that may affect future results is contained in GrowLife's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, all industry products are subject to additional uncertainty, including the risks of delay, cancellation and poor critical or financial reception. GrowLife disclaims any obligation to update and revise statements contained in this news release based on new information or otherwise.
SOURCE GrowLife, Inc.
More by this Source
GrowLife Names Former Microsoft, Yahoo! Exec, Marco Hegyi, as New President
Dec 11, 2013, 08:15 ET
GrowLife to Receive Up to $40 Million for Acquisitions, Growth Capital, & GIFT Program
Nov 21, 2013, 07:15 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.