AYER, Mass., Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Whether gearing up for Thanksgiving, prepping for the holidays, or even thinking ahead to New Year's entertaining, schedules are packed and time to bake and cook is limited. Instead of turning to the usual premade or store bought appetizers and desserts this holiday season, Nasoya, the country's leading maker of pre-made refrigerated wraps, encourages savvy home cooks to use its product to save time while still making their own inspirational dishes. In fact, Nasoya finds the holiday season through the New Year to be the busiest for sales of its Wonton and Egg Roll Wraps, typically seeing a 30% sales increase this time of year.
"We attribute the increase in sales to the versatility of Nasoya Wraps," says Walt Riglian, CEO of Vitasoy-USA, "With the trend of speed scratch baking on the rise during the holiday season, Nasoya Wraps are the perfect solution for home cooks because they eliminate the tedious step of making your own wrap or pie crust, but still allow for a huge amount of creativity in the kitchen. Using the wraps can cut down on prep time without sacrificing great taste and variety in hundreds of recipes from appetizers to entrees to desserts."
The possibilities are endless when it comes to using Nasoya Wraps for recipe creation; they are the perfect vehicle for making easy and delicious finger foods in minutes, with just a few short steps. Starting with a package of Egg Roll or Won Ton wraps, home cooks then simply fill, bake or fry the wrap, and in minutes, have the perfect small bite for everyday or entertaining. Most recipes can even be prepared ahead of time. Nasoya expects the following recipes to be popular on holiday menus this year and even more inspiration can be found on the brand's Pinterest page:
- Cranberry Pear Mini Tarts - The combination of seasonal favorites, pears and cranberries, topped with a dollop of marscarpone cream will delight and impress your guests.
- Baked Apple Pie Purses – Like a slice of apple pie without the hassle of making a crust!
- Asparagus and Prosciutto Roll Ups – A pairing loved by all. The salty prosciutto and crunchy asparagus is bundled in a Wonton Wrap, making it easy to grab.
- Spinach and Feta Cheese Bites – The same great taste as a delicious spinach dip, without the mess.
- Cheesy Pizza Roll Ups – Pizza is always a crowd pleaser at party. This recipe changes your typical slice into a portable roll up that you can enjoy with a cocktail.
- Lasagna Cupcakes – Classic lasagna is a winter favorite that can be messy when serving a crowd. This cupcake version makes it easy to eat in just one hand.
Nasoya Wraps are available at grocers nationwide and can be found in the refrigerated case in the produce section. For more information on Nasoya Wraps and all Nasoya products, visit www.Nasoya.com or Nasoya's social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
For over 30 years, Nasoya has been a leading provider of natural and organic foods. At Nasoya, we believe in fresh sustainable, healthy foods that inspire everyone, fueling creative and healthy eating for all diet types, including vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians and omnivores alike. Product offerings include Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified tofu and TofuPlus®, all natural Asian Wraps and Noodles, low calorie/low carb Pasta Zero shirataki noodles, and Nayonaise® vegan sandwich spreads. Nasoya's parent company is Vitasoy USA, Inc., a pioneer in bringing organic and all natural soyfoods to America and a part of Vitasoy International Holdings Ltd. Learn more at Nasoya.com, Be a Fan! on Facebook or Follow us! on Twitter
360 Public Relations
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/have-a-wrappy-holiday-with-nasoya-wraps-300175841.html