SAN ANTONIO, Dec. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- HEB.com will kick off the holiday season with 12 Days of Deals online only, December 5 through December 16. Each day, heb.com/deal will feature a door buster deal with something for everyone, from TVs and toys, to crockpots and coolers.
H-E-B, one of the nation's largest regional grocery retailers, recently launched an online store offering 50,000 shelf stable foods, drugstore and general merchandise products. "We are excited to offer such a generous assortment of daily deals through our new online store just in time for the holidays," said Bill Anderson, Group VP, General Merchandise, Drugstore and Beauty. "We hope these 12 Days of Deals and FREE shipping will make it easy for shoppers to check off their gift lists no matter where they live."
The 12 Days of Deals lineup (while supplies last) includes:
- December 5 – 50" Hitachi TV – $299 (was $599)
- December 6 – Corona Cooler – $79.99 (was $159.97)
- December 7 – QFX Speaker – $99 (was$189)
- December 8 – 50% off Bella Appliances
- December 9 – Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage (includes six vehicles) – $69.99 (was$88)
- December 10 – 40% off CocinawareTM – H-E-B line of colorful cookware, kitchen gadgets and tableware
- December 11 – 30% off 38 quart Kodi Cooler
- December 12 – Frozen Boombox – $9.98 (was$29.99), Frozen Headphones – $9.98 (were $19.99)
- December 13 – 40% off Calphalon
- December 14 – 30% off all Toys (excluding LEGO)
- December 15 – 50% off L'Oreal Makeup (discount limited to first 10 items per purchase)
- December 16 – 50% off Slow Cookers
Each deal will start at 10 a.m. CST and is offered while supplies last. Deal of the Day purchases are limited to one per customer, per check out. Shipping is free for orders of $25 or more that include the featured deal of the day. All customer orders are delivered using standard shipping and in some Texas cities may arrive the very next day. Orders are shipped in one to three days and can be sent throughout Texas, to 46 states (excludes California, Alaska and Hawaii), and to any Army Post Office or Fleet Post Office (APO/FPO) address in the world. HEB.com accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Additional exclusive deals are available to customers who register for promotional emails at hebsignup.com.
H-E-B operates more than 370 stores in Texas and Mexico. Recognized for its fresh food, quality products, convenient services, and a commitment to environmental responsibility and sustainability, H-E-B strives to provide the best customer experience at everyday low prices. H-E-B employs more than 86,000 Partners in Texas and 9,000 Partners in Mexico and serves millions of customers in more than 300 communities. For more information, visit www.heb.com.