NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of South Africa HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in South Africa.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of South Africa HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in South Africa 2016 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- There were 48,787 HNWIs in South Africa in 2015, who collectively held US$230.7 billion in wealth.
- The South African HNWI population decreased by 3.2% in 2015, following a 1.2% increase in 2014.
- The South African HNWI population is forecast to grow by 10.8%, to reach 53,862 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 25.9%, to reach US$288.1 billion.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0944333-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/high-net-worth-trends-in-south-africa-2016-300381174.html