"We needed a cloud-based system that was consistent with our goals of efficiency," said Simon Gu, GM of Finance & Legal for HK Express. "NetSuite OneWorld provided a modern, scalable system with minimal upfront investment and the flexibility to adapt it to our needs."
NetSuite OneWorld gives HK Express a versatile platform for efficient end-to-end financial processes, including vendor payments, revenue reporting and fixed asset management. It joins other low-cost airlines Scoot and Transavia that have moved to NetSuite for its flexibility, scalability and comprehensive functionality.
With NetSuite OneWorld, HK Express has realized the following benefits:
- Scalability for growth. NetSuite OneWorld's single cloud solution allows HK Express to quickly add offices as it expands with anywhere, anytime access and rapid implementation.
- Rapid implementation. HK Express was able to go live on NetSuite OneWorld within three months, speeding up time to value.
- Reduced IT costs. A budget-friendly licensing structure that helps HK Express to avoid the high upfront costs of on-premise solutions and lengthy implementation times.
- Real-time visibility. NetSuite OneWorld's unified platform gives HK Express visibility across its operations with one single unified financial system of record to provide visibility into standard costs with detailed break downs.
- Robust customization and integration. NetSuite's SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) provides a platform for HK Express to customize the system to its specific needs as a low-fare airline and adapt as its business evolves, while also integrating with its ticketing system, automating a previously manual process that was outsourced to China and enabling the company to run its revenue accounting with just two personnel.
NetSuite OneWorld, winner of the 2015 Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) CODiE Award for Best Financial Management Solution and the 2015 UK Cloud award for ERP Product of the Year, provides a unified and cloud-based suite of software that is flexible enough to meet the needs of diverse business models, legal structures and geographies. Customers like Misys based in the UK, HP Software and American Express Global Business Travel in the US and Scoot, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Airlines in Singapore, are turning to NetSuite OneWorld for advanced capabilities to manage their complex business processes across subsidiaries, countries and continents. NetSuite OneWorld supports 190 currencies, 20 languages and automated tax compliance in more than 100 countries, and transaction in more than 200 countries.
Today, more than 30,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of cloud-based financials/enterprise resource planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software applications for businesses of all sizes. Many FORTUNE 100 companies rely on NetSuite to accelerate innovation and business transformation. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud business management software to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity as the global adoption of the cloud accelerates.
Follow NetSuite's Cloud blog, NetSuite's Facebook page and @NetSuiteEMEA Twitter handle for real-time updates.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.hk
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090924/SF81218LOGO-b
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hk-express-business-takes-off-with-netsuite-oneworld-300276506.html
SOURCE NetSuite Inc.