LONDON, Jan. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Organic and natural trends involve individuals who seek a mixture of high quality, simplified, healthy and ethical products that are often part of wider environmental and social responsibility. In food and drink, "quality" often refers to pleasantness in taste and aroma, which allows self-indulgence. Natural or organic claims suggest that the ingredients are responsibly sourced and in line with higher environmental responsibility and animal welfare. Knowing a product abides by organic standards means that it is unadulterated by preservatives and artificial additives, so consumers consider it safer, healthier and more ethical.
- Once a small selection of niche products, organic and natural ingredients can now be found in a wide variety of food and non-food categories.
- Discounters are moving more into low-cost organic produce to appeal to new target groups.
- Younger consumers and parents are interested in organic and natural ingredients.
- Health perceptions drive a lot of organic and natural product consumption.
- Moral perceptions drive a lot of organic product consumption.
- Organic alcohol and personal care products are growing categories.
It examines what organic and natural mean as consumer trends and why they are important, who is likely to be the target audience, how FMCG brands can best capitalize on the trends, and what will be the future outlook for the trends.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand which audiences are most affected by organic and natural trends.
- Compare the presence of these trends in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to get ahead of the greater interest in organic and natural.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4575035/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hot-topics-organic-and-natural---capitalizing-on-consumer-preferences-for-natural-and-organic-products-300386818.html