LOS ANGELES, Sept. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- IDrive Online Backup has taken the curtains off of IDrive Private Cloud, a 6TB on-premise backup solution with the flexibility to access and manage from anywhere that also includes 6TB of IDrive cloud backup space.
IDrive Private Cloud hosts a multitude of features and services making it one of the most user-friendly and cost-effective solutions on the market, including:
- Pre-configured, rack mountable server delivered directly to user's door ready to plug in
- Proven IDrive Cloud on-premises for faster backups and restores
- Manage backups on remote computers and create new accounts using IDrive's new Dashboard
- Secure data using AES 256-bit encryption, with optional private key
- Adheres to the strictest data protection and compliance requirements
- On-Demand scalability that is cost-effective and easy to manage
IDrive Private Cloud software is identical to the feature packed public cloud software that IDrive users are already accustomed to, minimizing the learning curve for users seeking to make the change.
"IDrive has recognized that businesses have a need to store their data on-site while also being accessible through the cloud, and to do this they need a scalable solution, IDrive Private Cloud is that solution," said Raghu Kulkarni, CEO of IDrive Inc.
Pricing for IDrive Private Cloud starts at an introductory price of $1000 for the first year (reg. $2000/year) for the 6TB appliance and includes 6TB of cloud backup space. If more space is required it is available upon request.
IDrive Inc. is a privately held company specializing in cloud storage, online backup, file sharing, remote access, compliance and related technologies. Core services include IDrive®, RemotePC™ and EVS for developers. The company's services help over 3 million customers back up over 60 Petabytes of data.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/idrive-online-backup-introduces-idrive-private-cloud-an-on-premise-cloud-backup-appliance-300322980.html
SOURCE IDrive Inc.