RemotePC hosts a wide range of features, making it an extremely useful tool for consumers, businesses, and I.T. professionals. Being platform independent, it gives users instant access to their remote computers from PC or Mac, and even from mobile devices including iPhones, iPads, and Android Devices--given that the computer being accessed has an active internet connection and RemotePC installed on it.
More Features Include:
- Invite Associates to Collaborate -- allows users to connect to an associate's computer to either work on a project or for troubleshooting purposes. It includes a useful chat feature that enables users to communicate back and forth, making working with clients or coworkers from a distance simpler. They can even record remote sessions, so they can hold on to tutorials for future reference.
- File Transfer -- users have the ability to effortlessly move files and folders between the local and remote computers.
- Security -- secured with TLS v 1.2 / 256-bit AES encryption for securing data transfers between local and remote computers. Key, a unique password set for each computer, acts as an extra layer of protection for RemotePC.
- Scalable -- users can add remote computers to their plan based on their needs. There are no additional hardware or software requirements.
RemotePC is very affordable, even allowing users remote access to one computer completely free of charge, and they offer a few different pricing plans to meet the needs of all types of users.
- For users with multiple computers to access, there is a "basic" plan for 3 computers and a "plus" plan for 10, starting at $49.50 and $99.50 respectively for the year.
- For businesses with many devices, RemotePC offers two small business plans, starting at $499.50 for 50 computers and $999.50 for 100 computers per year.
IDrive Inc. is a privately held company specializing in cloud storage, online backup, file sharing, remote access, compliance and related technologies. Core services include IDrive®, RemotePC™ and EVS for developers. The company's services help over 3 million customers back up over 60 Petabytes of data.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/idrive-online-backup-relaunches-remotepc-a-remote-access-solution-300292091.html
SOURCE IDrive Inc.