LONDON, Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) will present a vast portfolio of gaming solutions for its gaming, lottery, interactive and betting customers from around the world at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, Feb. 7- 9 at London's ExCel Center. IGT's theme, "Innovation at Play" will represent a comprehensive portfolio of solutions in stand N3-160 for every regulated gaming segment and channel.
"At ICE Totally Gaming, IGT will demonstrate an international product portfolio that is driven by leading content, meaningful innovation and our commitment to delivering new player experiences," said Walter Bugno, IGT CEO International. "IGT remains focused on developing and implementing solutions that bridge the mobile and land-based gaming environments, and position our gaming, lottery, interactive and betting customers for long-term success."
Anchored in innovative hardware and a deep content pipeline, IGT's ICE Core portfolio will include new multi-game, video and mechanical reel solutions:
- Building on the success of IGT's diversity™ game bundles, the Company will debut the diversity HD 3, diversity HD 4 and diversity HD 5 game suites at ICE. Housed on the AXXIS® 23/23 cabinet, the diversity 3, 4 and 5 game suites are each comprised of a dozen of IGT's top-performing titles such as Coyote Moon®, Kitty Glitter®, Ocean Magic™, Golden Egypt™, and Mystical Mermaid® games.
- As a continuation of the Company's commitment to releasing top-performing core video content, IGT will highlight several of its "proven performer" titles for the CrystalSlant™ and CrystalDual® cabinets which have successfully completed the Company's global test bank process. The Golden Egypt™, Ocean Magic™, Elephant King®, Wolf Ridge™ and Valley of Gold™ games will be among the many video core titles in IGT's stand, along with its Spin-Splosion! ® automated tournament solution. The Spin-Splosion! solution is fueled by Tournament Manager 5.0 and enables operators to efficiently host single or multi-site tournaments, while offering players a fun, carnival-themed tournament experience with real-time leaderboards and ongoing activity that inspires engagement.
- ICE will serve as backdrop for the international debut for IGT's high-limit version of the S3000® cabinet. Offering more subdued lighting and celebrations, the high- limit S3000 cabinet supports the S3000 cabinet game library and will be shown at ICE with the IGT Pinball® game and more. IGT will also feature new additions to its mechanical reel library such as the Multipliers on Fire!™ and Bonus Wheel Triple Fire™ games.
The Company's Premium portfolio will feature a diverse breadth of gaming experiences on a range of new and proven hardware solutions:
- The latest iterations of the international fan-favorite theme Fort Knox® Video Slots, Fort Knox Diamond Vault® Video Slots and Fort Knox Cleopatra® Video Slots will be prominently featured in IGT's stand. These revamped versions of one of IGT's most successful multi-level progressives of all time are housed on the CrystalCurve™ cabinet, which features a 43-inch curved display and ultra-HD 4K graphics. The themes retain many of the play mechanics that propelled the success of the original game such as bank-wide celebrations, and mystery and symbol-driven bonuses.
- ICE attendees can experience IGT's The Voice Video Slots housed on the CrystalCurve ULTRA™ cabinet. The theme places players on the set of one of TV's most popular shows, which is viewed in more than 180 countries. The game delivers an immersive player experience with popular songs and video footage from the Show displayed on the cabinet's 32-inch, 4K curved landscape touchscreen display and its 50-inch, 4K curved portrait upper display. The Voice Video Slots incorporates the Show's iconic rotating chairs and The Voice coaches Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Ricky Martin.
- IGT will spotlight the Wan Shi Ru Yi™ and Cai Yun Heng Tong™ games, both follow-up products to the successful progressive Gong Xi Fai Cai® game. The themes are housed on IGT's G23 cabinet with a 32-inch top box and offer players high-volatility, four-level progressives with diverse play mechanics designed to heighten player anticipation.
- IGT continues to expand its TRUE 3D™ game portfolio with new themes such as Jurassic World™ 3D, a cinematic gaming experience, ZUMA™ 3D, a vibrant game with seven "must-hit" progressives, Treasures of Olympus® 3D, inspired by the legacy title ICARUS THE JOURNEY®, and Plants vs. Zombies™ 3D which leverages IGT's dynamic attract technology to engage passing patrons.
IGT's stand will feature a number of innovations that leverage emerging technologies to create new player experiences and spark interest from a broad demographic of players:
- IGT's SPHINX 4D™ game will make its international debut at ICE. The game offers a multi-sensory experience that enhances its glasses-free 3D technology with mid-air haptic and gesture-based technologies, which enable players to touch and manipulate 3D objects emerging from the screen. The SPHINX 4D game is housed on the CrystalCurve TRUE 4D™ cabinet with a 32-inch touchscreen display and a towering 50-inch ultra-HD, 4K, curved portrait upper display.
- The Company will display advancements in the skill-based segment by highlighting additions such as the Race Ace Arcade™ game to its Skillcade™ product portfolio. The Race Ace Arcade game is equipped with a sophisticated motion chair that immerses players with the full motion of virtual cars and three gameplay monitors that encompass players in a virtual environment. The chair will twist, turn, rumble, vibrate, and emit sound, giving players the sensation of participating in a real-life auto race. The game builds on the success of IGT's original Race Ace game from its Video Reel Edge™ (VRE) game family.
- IGT will also demonstrate its Skillcade, omni-channel Lucky's Quest™ game. The Lucky's Quest game is a for-wager, casual-style game that features a map-based progression narrative starring a dragon named Lucky. A player's progress within the game can be transferred from a mobile device to a gaming machine and back, allowing for a seamless player experience across devices and channels. The Lucky's Quest game is the first omni-channel skill-based game to share progressive jackpots across channels. Additionally, ICE attendees can enjoy highly anticipated games from the Company's VRE family including the Cleopatra® Pinball® and Texas Tea® Pinball® games, which offer a traditional slots base game and a thrilling skill-based pinball bonus event with progressive jackpots.
- IGT will demonstrate its Cardless Connect™ mobile systems technology. This technology can be embedded into a casino's mobile app, enabling players to initiate patron loyalty sessions using their mobile devices, and seamlessly transfer funds from their existing player accounts—eliminating the need for physical loyalty club cards and TITO tickets. The Company will also showcase its expansive portfolio of casino management systems and its growing portfolio of mobile systems technology with products such as Mobile Host, Mobile Responder and Mobile Dashboard.
The Interactive section of IGT's stand will highlight the Company's latest advancements in mobile software and interactive gaming:
- The Company will demonstrate its award-winning PlaySpot™ mobile software solution's compatibility with other IGT® systems such as Cardless Connect mobile systems and IGT Advantage® casino management systems, along with the solution's unique offerings for roulette, baccarat, sports betting, slots and lottery ticket retailers.
- IGT's stand will also feature a roster of new games such as the Cleopatra PLUS™ game, which features level-up game elements. Another highlight in IGT's Interactive demonstrations will be its new instant win game format, giving players an even more dynamic gaming experience with IGT and licensed themes.
- IGT will showcase modern solutions for bingo, poker and sports betting, along with new platform advancements that can streamline operations and enhance the player experience.
IGT will round out its ICE stand with a number of compelling specialty gaming products such as the Quasar® Video Lottery Terminal, its Dynasty Electronic Table Games, themes from its video poker and keno portfolio such as Ultimate X Bonus Streak™ game and IGT's Multi Race Keno game, a series of Amusement with Prize (AWP) games and a variety of betting solutions.
For more information, visit IGT.com or go to facebook.com/IGT, follow us on Twitter, twitter.com/IGTnews or join the conversation via #YourIGT.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise and leading-edge technology, our gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Robert K. Vincent, Corporate Communications, toll free in U.S./Canada (844) IGT-7452; outside U.S./Canada (401) 392-7452
James Hurley, Investor Relations, (401) 392-7190
Simone Cantagallo, (+39) 06 51899030; for Italian media inquiries
Michelle Schenk, IGT, (702) 669-8177
© 2017 IGT
© 2017 Electronic Arts Inc. Zuma and Plants vs. Zombies are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.
Jurassic World is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
©2017 Talpa Content B.V.
The Voice is a registered trademark, licensed by Talpa Global B.V..
All other trademarks used herein are owned by IGT or its affiliates, may not be used without permission, and where indicated with a ®, are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/igt-extends-innovation-at-play-to-ice-totally-gaming-2017-300395045.html