Indian Patient Foundation - Online Social Support Groups for People who Want to Share Their Health Experiences
VIJAYAWADA, India, September 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Indian Patient Foundation is a Health-based Online Social Network of People Sharing Their Disease Experiences and Giving Support to Other People Suffering From Similar Health Problems
Indian Patient Foundation (http://www.patient.org.in) is a health-based online social network of people sharing their disease experiences, treatment options, knowledge and giving support to other people suffering from similar health problems. It's a place to talk about how to live well with diseases, ask questions, share information about what is working for you, get sympathy, exchange ideas, request and recommend the best doctors, support and friendship from other patients suffering from the same disease. You can also talk about what drugs, herbs, supplements and alternative methods work. By sharing your health experiences, you can help others and improve their quality of life.
Indian Patient Foundation Support Groups help you overcome the health problems by networking with people all around the world who have a similar health problem. Even volunteers, caregivers and medical professionals can join and lend a helpful advice and cheer up a fellow human being. Indian Patient Foundation is just a hub connecting people from all around the world to share their health experiences and seek help.
Social support includes emotional support such as love, trust, and understanding, as well as advice and concrete help such as help managing your time. Your family, friends, and Indian Patient Foundation community all can do this. They can make you feel cared about and feel good about yourself, and can give you hope.
Ask yourself where you get your social support. You may be able to forge a closer relationship with family members or friends. Maybe you know someone who you'd like to know better. By joining Indian Patient Foundation, you can find a group of people with the similar health experiences. You may get social support by making friends at Indian Patient Foundation.
Our Mission: Indian Patient Foundation provides a platform for its members to network and help each other to achieve a better health and a quality life.
At Indian Patient Foundation, you can:
- Find & make friends with people who have similar health problems
- Share health experiences
- Know about the latest research regarding your disease and treatment options
- Get advice from people suffering from a similar health problem
- Join 800+ support groups
- Find people who have similar interests and hobbies
- Give mental support to other people
- Get family and friends of the diseased also to join and know others' experiences
- Recommend doctors
- Get latest news of the concerned disease available in the respective group
- Share your photos and videos with other members
- Write about your disease experiences
- Join as an anonymous member and keep your identity private
- Exchange private messages with other members
- Get email updates of your activity on Indian Patient Foundation
Advantages of joining an Online Support Groups are:
- Feeling less lonely, isolated or judged
- Gaining a sense of empowerment and control
- Improving your coping skills and sense of adjustment
- Talking openly and honestly about your feelings
- Reducing distress, depression or anxiety
- Developing a clearer understanding of what to expect with your situation
- Getting practical advice or information about treatment options
- Comparing notes about resources, such as doctors and alternative options
More about Indian Patient Foundation at http://www.patient.org.in/page/about-indian-patient-foundation
You can join Indian Patient Foundation at http://www.patient.org.in/main/authorization/signUp
For example, if you are a diabetic, you can join Diabetes Support Group at http://www.patient.org.in/group/diabetes.
About Indian Patient Foundation:
Indian Patient Foundation is founded & funded by Dr. Subrahmanyam Karuturi, MD., Assistant Professor of Medicine, Dr. Pinnamaneni Siddhardha Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Foundation, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Primary Media Contact: Subrahmanyam Karuturi, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-9492756473
SOURCE Indian Patient Foundation
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.