Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
By Company Type: Tier 1 - 20%, Tier 2 - 55%, and Tier 3 - 25%
- By Designation: C level - 50%, Director level - 25%, and others - 25%
- By Region: North America - 60%, APAC - 10%, Europe - 20%, and RoW - 10%
The companies that are profiled in the report are Schneider Electric SE (France), Texas Instruments Incorporated (U.S.), TE Connectivity Ltd (Switzerland), Siemens AG (Germany), ABB LTD (Switzerland), Rockwell Automation, Inc. (U.S.), Emerson Electric Company (U.S.), National Instruments (U.S.), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), General Electric (U.S.), and Advantech Industrial Automation Group (U.S.).
This report covers the key software, services, and components of the industrial communication market. The communication protocols include three major types, namely, Fieldbus, industrial Ethernet, and wireless. The report covers various end-use applications including automotive and transportation, electrical and electronics, aerospace and defense, oil and gas, water and wastewater, food & beverages, pharmaceutical, energy and power generation, mining, chemicals and fertilizers, and engineering/fabrication. The entire industrial communication is divided on the basis of region into North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to offering, communication protocol, end-use application, and geography along with their respective revenue.
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been provided along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the industrial communication market.
- The major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the industrial communication market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for industrial communication markets based on offering, communication protocol, end-use application, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the industrial communication market.
- The detailed competitive landscape has been provided including key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04243647-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/industrial-communication-market-by-offering-communication-protocol-end-use-application-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300351301.html