INXPO Ushers In New Era of Social Business Broadcasting Company Introduces Next Generation of its Groundbreaking Social Business TV Platform to Create New Level of Engagement and Entertainment in Workplace Communications
CHICAGO, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- INXPO today announced that the company has ushered in a new era of Social Business Broadcasting with an offering that will bring to the workplace the same social features and innovative technologies that television broadcast networks have adopted to make TV viewing interactive. The next generation of INXPO's groundbreaking Social Business TV (SBTV) webcasting platform is changing the dissemination of business content – to both internal and external audiences – by combining the benefits of traditional broadcasting and webcasting mediums with the power of social media tools. This will allow brands of all sizes to interact with employees, customers, partners and prospects in a single environment that creates two-way dialogue and measures the impact of the communication.
"Businesses today are relying more and more on the Internet for communication purposes. While current Internet communication solutions present a message, they don't engage the audience. Sitting at a computer exposes the audience to many distractions thereby making the receipt, understanding and retention of the message challenging. That's a problem in an age where more than 46 million people worldwide work remotely and where employees, customers and partners are just as likely to be across the globe as they are to be right next door", said Malcolm Lotzof, CEO of INXPO.
SBTV is a simple-to-use, ready-made multi-channel TV network utilizing INXPO's next generation webcasting and a host of social features to bring true interactive business communications to the Internet.
- With interactive components like polls, trivia, group chat and surveys, SBTV gets the audience to actually touch the keyboard regularly to make sure they are consistently engaged.
- With Moderated Q&A, SBTV gives the presenter the ability to answer relevant questions rather than random inquiries.
- By having social media tools available during broadcasts the audience is able to interact with each other, allowing them to clarify and reinforce what they are hearing, making the message more interesting and retainable.
- By seamlessly integrating with Salesforce Chatter, Facebook, Jive, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Yammer within the viewing screen, SBTV enables participants to share their feelings regarding the presentation with their social circle, without ever leaving.
- By having a single privately branded destination with the look and feel of traditional TV, organized by channels and programs, participants immediately feel comfortable and focus on the content rather than figuring out how to navigate the environment.
- By having broadcast presentations always available to the audience, live and on demand, and with social media tools available between live broadcasts, SBTV enables these interactive broadcasts to live indefinitely with ongoing conversation making each broadcast more valuable by the day.
Today, no communication tool is complete without the ability to validate its results. With SBTV, both producers and presenters benefit from an elegant reporting and analytics tool for providing actionable intelligence that informs future communications programs, making each initiative more effective. Following a social business broadcast, producers and presenters have access to metrics such as number of viewers, average viewing time, level of engagement, questions submitted, chat transcripts, poll and survey data, and more.
Finally, to accelerate adoption, INXPO's SBTV is being released with a disruptive pricing model offering unlimited webcasting presentations per channel purchased rather than per webcast. Because unlimited webcasting is enabled, an organization's communications program success does not result in higher prices.
Social Business TV is available now. For additional information, or for a preview of the new product, please visit: www.inxpo.com/social-business-tv/overview/
INXPO has changed the way companies communicate to both internal and external audiences by combining the benefits of traditional broadcasting and webcasting mediums with the power of social media tools resulting in three product offerings: Webcasting, Online Events and Social Business TV. The company helps brands of all sizes to interact with employees, customers, prospects and partners in a social environment that creates two-way dialogue and measures the impact of the communication. Founded in 2004, INXPO has delivered nearly 3,000 social business broadcasts worldwide for brands including Autodesk, Cisco, Freeman, George P. Johnson, Hilton, HIMSS, P&G, PCMA, TechTarget, UBM and the U.S. Department of State. The company is headquartered in Chicago. Additional information can be found at www.INXPO.com or via Twitter @INXPO.