Jaspersoft Brings Powerful Business Intelligence Features to SugarCRM Customers Jaspersoft for SugarCRM Helps Make Sense of CRM Data
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Jaspersoft and SugarCRM today announced the availability of several business intelligence (BI) editions exclusively priced for SugarCRM customers. Now, customers of SugarCRM, the world's fastest growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, can add a variety of robust Jaspersoft BI features to their SugarCRM Professional or Enterprise edition at a fraction of the price it would cost to implement proprietary BI suites.
With these new offerings, SugarCRM customers can do much more with their data including: pixel-perfect reports in .pdf format, drill-down reports, trend analysis, and data analysis. Integrated dashboards now bring together data from multiple sources to provide a holistic view of company information, surface patterns, and analyze data for more informed business decisions.
This new offering builds upon an existing affinity between the JasperSoft and SugarCRM software and developer communities. A connector between Jasper Reports and SugarCRM has consistently been the most popular project at SugarCRM's SugarForge online community. The combined solution delivers on the promise of "CRM Made Smarter" for organizations around the world.
"SugarCRM customers and partners asked for a business intelligence solution to complement the already comprehensive CRM features SugarCRM offers, and Jaspersoft is a natural fit," said Jose Morales, Jaspersoft Vice President of Business Development. "We are pleased that SugarCRM has selected Jaspersoft to meet these needs. With this series of Jaspersoft for SugarCRM, business users can affordably leverage analytics to get the most of their SugarCRM implementations."
Jaspersoft for SugarCRM editions include:
- Jaspersoft BI Professional for SugarCRM: Users are now able to take reporting further to drill, filter, pivot, and summarize data. Customers can also schedule and send out pixel-perfect reports to one or hundreds of users through JasperReports Server. One seat of Jaspersoft ETL Professional is also included in this offering, allowing customers to natively connect with SugarCRM to extract data from various sources, transform the data based on defined business rules, and load into a centralized data warehouse or data mart for an integrated view of customer information.
- Jaspersoft OLAP for SugarCRM: Jaspersoft Professional comes with powerful in-memory analysis capabilities, however, customers have the option to add Jaspersoft's OLAP solution for performing more analytic queries against large datasets. Data analysts can perform slice-and-dice analysis to identify and act on patterns within their customer data.
- Jaspersoft ETL Enterprise for SugarCRM: SugarCRM customers who require ETL features beyond what is available within Jaspersoft ETL Professional can add-on Jaspersoft ETL Enterprise for SugarCRM which enables a multi-user design environment, powerful change data capture, data lineage, and several advanced job monitoring features. Jaspersoft ETL Enterprise for SugarCRM is priced per user.
"Our partnership with Jaspersoft underlines our commitment to offering the best open source CRM solution. Our partners and customers spoke and we listened," said Nick Halsey, Chief Marketing Officer at SugarCRM. "The business intelligence features now offered through the Jaspersoft for SugarCRM editions will prove invaluable to customers interested in truly exploiting the richness of information gathered with SugarCRM."
Jaspersoft for SugarCRM editions are available exclusively through the SugarCRM Reseller Channel and the following partners: BrixCRM in the Netherlands, Epicom in the United States, and Loaded Technologies in Australia. An annual subscription for Jaspersoft Professional for SugarCRM starts at $3,000.00.
- Visit Sugar Exchange to download Jaspersoft Professional for SugarCRM
- SugarCRM Resellers interested in offering Jaspersoft for SugarCRM editions, contact the Jaspersoft Sales Team
- Learn more about the Jaspersoft BI Suite
- Follow Jaspersoft on Twitter
- "Like" Jaspersoft on Facebook
- Read Jaspersoft CEO Brian Gentile's Open Book on BI blog
Jaspersoft provides the most flexible, cost effective and widely deployed Business Intelligence suite in the world, enabling better decision making through highly interactive, web-based reports, dashboards and analysis. Leveraging a commercial open source business model, Jaspersoft provides end-to-end BI capabilities at a fraction of the cost of other vendors. The BI suite includes pixel-perfect enterprise reporting, ad hoc query, dashboards, OLAP and in-memory analysis, and data integration. Jaspersoft is the only BI vendor that enables companies to adapt to the new, virtualized world by providing a complete spectrum of on-premise, multi-tenant SaaS and cloud-based deployment options for both embedded and standalone business intelligence. Unlike traditional BI vendors, Jaspersoft is built on a modern, lightweight, standards-based architecture and offers greater vendor independence thanks to its open source codebase. Unlike niche BI vendors, Jaspersoft represents a safe choice with tens of thousands of production deployments across a wide range of industries.
Jaspersoft's open source business intelligence software has more than 12 million product downloads worldwide, 160,000 production deployments and over 13,500 commercial customers in 100 countries. Its BI suite is advanced regularly by a development community of more than 190,000 registered members. For more information visit: http://www.jaspersoft.com and http://www.jasperforge.org.
SugarCRM makes CRM Simple. As the world's fastest growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, SugarCRM applications have been downloaded more than seven million times and currently serve over 700,000 end users in 80 languages. Over 7,000 customers have chosen SugarCRM's On-Site and Cloud Computing services over proprietary alternatives. SugarCRM has been recognized for its customer success and product innovation by CRM Magazine, InfoWorld, Customer Interaction Solutions and Intelligent Enterprise.
SOURCE Jaspersoft Corporation