NEW YORK, Nov. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today is the busiest travel day of the year, so J.Crew and JetBlue have teamed up for an all day, Terminal 5 (T5) takeover in New York's JFK International Airport – making holiday travel as much fun as possible. For anyone lucky enough not to be traveling on the day before Thanksgiving, you can still share in the J.Crew show: check out jcrew.com/jetblue to win a trip you actually want to take.
In collaboration with Greg Lamarche, the Brooklyn-based visual artist behind J.Crew's holiday gift guide, the dedicated interactive space in the Terminal is designed with all kinds of travelers in mind.
For travelers in the terminal, waiting to board:
- Win (amazing) stuff like colorful cashmere, JetBlue travel certificates, sparkly jewelry, hats, gloves and candy, to name a few. All stashed in four claw machines throughout the space.
- Have a complimentary treat! – J.Crew has partnered with some of the eateries in T5 including Starbucks, Baked By Melissa, Cibo and Ben & Jerry's to keep travelers supplied with snacks and coffee!
- Stop by our photo booth – Yes, of course we have fake moustaches.
- Tattoo your kids! – Oh stop, they wash off in with warm water.
For people rushing to catch their flights, we'll be giving out:
- The newest J.Crew Gift Guide to everyone passing through
- Limited-edition tote bags designed by Greg Lamarche
- Scratch-off cards with the chance to win prizes like gift cards, exclusive promotions and more (plus, everyone is a guaranteed winner)
Not at the terminal that day?
J.Crew is offering customers everywhere a chance to win one JetBlue Getaways vacation package, $1K J.Crew gift card, $1K AMEX gift card. Five lucky second place winners will win $500 gift cards. To sign up, visit:
- J.Crew stores everywhere: stores.jcrew.com
- Fly-Fi, JetBlue's complimentary inflight Wi-Fi
Wednesday, November 25th
5:30am - 9:30pm
Happy Holidays from J.CREW!