NEW YORK, June 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Jewelry & Watches industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global jewelry & watches
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global jewelry & watches market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry & watches market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global jewelry & watches market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global jewelry & watches market had total revenues of $290.4bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2010 and 2014.
Jewelry sales had the highest value in the global jewelry & watches market in 2014, with total sales of 247.9bn, equivalent to 85.4% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 7% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $407.5bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global jewelry & watches market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global jewelry & watches market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global jewelry & watches market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global jewelry & watches market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0171919-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001