NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Dec. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will host a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, Jan. 24th, to review fourth-quarter and full-year results. Alex Gorsky, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Dominic Caruso, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Joseph J. Wolk, Vice President, Investor Relations, will host the call.
Investors and other interested parties can access the webcast/conference call in the following ways:
- The webcast is accessible at Johnson & Johnson's website: www.investor.jnj.com. A webcast and podcast replay will be available approximately three hours after the conference call concludes.
- By telephone: for both "listen-only" participants and those financial analysts who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 877-869-3847. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 201-689-8261.
- A replay of the conference call will be available until approximately 12:00 a.m. on Feb. 1, 2017. The replay dial-in number for U.S. participants is 877-660-6853. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 201-612-7415. The replay conference ID number for all callers is 13651932.
- Presentation materials will be available on www.investor.jnj.com.
- The press release will be available at approximately 6:45 a.m. (Eastern Time) the morning of the conference call.