NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Sept. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will host a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, October 18th, to review third-quarter results. Dominic Caruso, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Joaquin Duato, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Chairman, Pharmaceuticals, Dr. William Hait, MD. PhD, Global Head Janssen Research & Development, LLC, and Joseph J. Wolk, Vice President, Investor Relations, will host the call.
Investors and other interested parties may access the conference call in the following ways:
- The webcast is accessible at Johnson & Johnson's website: www.investor.jnj.com. A webcast and podcast replay will be available approximately one hour after the conference call concludes.
- By telephone: for both "listen-only" participants and those financial analysts who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 877-869-3847. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 201-689-8261.
- A replay of the conference call will be available until approximately 12:00 a.m. on October 25, 2016. The replay dial-in number for U.S. participants is 877-660-6853. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 201-612-7415. The replay conference ID number for all callers is 13645877.
- Presentation materials will be available on www.investor.jnj.com.
- The press release will be available at approximately 6:45 a.m. (Eastern Time) the morning of the conference call.