KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia, March 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Two days ago, an independent panel of judges comprising the who's who in the healthcare sector in Malaysia identified the recipients of the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Malaysia Excellence Awards – Healthcare Category.
The recipients will be celebrated at the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Malaysia Excellence Awards Gala to be held on April 14, at the Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur.
Ms. Rhenu Bhuller, Partner & Senior Vice President, Transformational Health Practice, Asia Pacific said that the Frost & Sullivan Malaysia Excellence Awards is a great opportunity to highlight and showcase best practices in the Malaysian healthcare sector.
"The research and awards process is highly robust and the panel of judges plays an important role in ensuring that the award recipients are truly the best in the industry. We appreciate the time and effort they put in to deliberate over the most deserving healthcare recipients for the Malaysia Excellence Awards," she said.
Ms. Bhuller also said that it is important to recognize healthcare companies that have performed exceptionally well in 2015. "The identified recipients are truly deserving of the awards as they have been at the forefront in developing truly innovative products and services to meet the challenges faced in today's competitive economy," she added.
The Malaysia Excellence Awards aims to recognize Malaysian companies for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices.
The findings of the detailed evaluation are then presented to a panel of independent judges comprising of key industry leaders in Malaysia, to decide the recipient for each category.
Below are the esteemed judges who decided on the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Malaysia Excellence Awards Healthcare categories:
- Rhenu Bhuller, Partner & Senior Vice President, Transformational Health, Asia Pacific, Frost & Sullivan
- Hazmi Yusof, Managing Director Malaysia, Frost & Sullivan
- Malini Ramalingam, Deputy Director, Connected Healthcare Digital Lifestyle, Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission
- Dato' Dr. Jacob Thomas, President, Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia
- Sherene Azura Azli, CEO, Malaysian Healthcare Travel Council
- Norwan Ahmad, Chief Deputy Director Macro, Finance & Halal Industry, EPU
- Fabian Bigar, Director, NKEA (Healthcare) & NKRA (LIH), PEMANDU
- Dr. Hoosmand Palany, Healthcare Specialist, AIM
There will be a total of twelve awards presented at the awards ceremony. They are:
- Pharmaceutical Company of the Year - Generics Market
- Fertility Centre of the Year
- Primary Healthcare Service Provider of the Year
- Eye Care Centre of the Year
- Fitness Centre of the Year
- Private Healthcare Insurance Company of the Year
- Dental Company of the Year
- Hospital of the Year in Medical Tourism
- Growth Excellence Leadership in Hospital Services
- Hospital of the Year
- CSR Company Of The Year in Community Health*
- Aesthetics Centre of the Year*
The awards banquet is by invitation only. Please visit our awards website at http://www.malaysia-awards.com or connect with us via social media – Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin for the latest news and updates. We also invite you to join the conversation using #FrostAwards.
*These awards were pre-judged internally by Frost & Sullivan analysts and shared with the external panel of judges.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies? Contact Us: Start the discussion
Corporate Communications – Asia Pacific
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan