LEXINGTON, Ky., May 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc., a global imaging solutions leader, today announced an end-to-end solution that provides insider security threat protection for printing devices.
- Print security is a critical component of infrastructure optimization that can significantly reduce security gaps between documents, devices, the network and all points in between.
- Today's announcement of the Lexmark Secure Document Monitor (LSDM) with Intelligent ID's Endpoint ID (EID) enables customers to have greater visibility and insight into business-critical data and to also monitor threats and vulnerabilities with increased ease.
- Collect data from all sources: LSDM and EID work together seamlessly to collect information from every source on a printing device —from paper to digital, and everything in between.
- Investigate and build cases easier: A single, unified dashboard enables customers to monitor all users and information from one place to better understand how data is being used, and build more robust case files and investigations.
- Increase insight with tailored monitoring: Endpoint ID enables customized rule-sets; keywords and alerts that are unique to any business, for a detection solution that provides insights tailored to any specific security needs.
- Simplify compliance: Automated compliance mapping provides real-time reports on the status of pre-set initiatives, revealing gaps in compliance by individual endpoint, group, department or organization as a whole.
- The premise-based solution will be available immediately for Lexmark enterprise customers in North America.
- "While widespread external threats such as WannaCry malware are frequently in the news, internal security threats are more common," said Allen Waugerman, senior vice president and chief technology officer, Lexmark. "Lexmark Secure Document Monitor with Endpoint ID offers next level data loss prevention. Helping customers gain more comprehensive insight into every stage of the data lifecycle is one more way Lexmark helps customers secure their devices, data and documents across the organization."
- "We hear from customers every day who have suffered exposure and loss of their sensitive data and IP when it's fallen through gaps in their information security software," said Glen Kazerman, chief executive officer, Intelligent ID. "By combining Endpoint ID's user monitoring capabilities with Lexmark Secure Document Monitoring's technology, we can now offer a solution that significantly reduces gaps in data loss at the multifunction device including hardcopies, scans, faxes and more."
About Intelligent ID
Intelligent ID is endpoint-based user monitoring and analytics software that secures organizations' business assets by continuously monitoring and alerting management to suspect events taking place anywhere an endpoint may travel. This includes data loss or theft activity, compliance infractions, workplace liability issues, inefficient use of time and resources, infrastructure concerns, insecure file access, and more. For further information, visit them at www.intelligentid.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lexmark creates innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value. Open the possibilities at Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lexmark-and-intelligent-id-announce-end-to-end-solution-that-provides-insider-security-threat-protection-300465967.html
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.